Holy Moly, March 2011 is UP!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 06-19-2010, 07:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Omigoodness....

March is up...getting close!

I know some of you ladies are due here in the single digits of weeks! Wow!

I'm not due till' the 26th of August, but thankful for having a bit of time to prepare since I'm not miserable feeling...

Blessed Christian Wife and Homeschooling Mother to 8: 17 (our 1st homeschool graduate!), 12, 11, 9, 5, 4, 2 and with blessing #9 and #10 due to arrive April 2015

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 12 Old 06-19-2010, 07:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Isn't that crazy!!!!! Remember when August was at the bottom of the due date clubs?
I calculate my due date based on how many more weekends we have left.. not including this one it is only 9!!!!!!! 9 weekends left for the rest of our lives before our first child. (maybe more, maybe less depending on when she comes) That blows my mind.
#3 of 12 Old 06-19-2010, 07:57 PM

7 weeks left for me, woo hoo!!!!

Mom to three girls 14, 11, 9, and 1 more Girl on the way 8/8/2010!
#4 of 12 Old 06-19-2010, 08:19 PM

I also technically belong in the July DDC, and hearing the early July ones talk about going into labor at any moment is very weird. At 34 weeks I'm starting to feel like the end is drawing near, but it still doesn't exactly seem imminent.

Amy (34): mommy to DD1 (11/07) and DD2 (7/10), wife, wohm, and wannabe suburban homesteader.
#5 of 12 Old 06-19-2010, 09:25 PM
MJB

I'm due August 3 but expecting this babe to come a week early like my other two, which leaves me with <6 weeks to go! And I suddenly feel ready, since we're settled in our new house, I finally have diapers, the baby's clothes are in her wardrobe, the pool is here, and I've got nothing left to do but wait.
#6 of 12 Old 06-19-2010, 10:25 PM

Yes, not only that, but some of the full term July mamas are starting to birth! Soon it will be our turn!

Loving being a stay at home mamma to DD 10/07, and newly arrived DS 7/26/10
#7 of 12 Old 06-19-2010, 10:29 PM

Also at 34 weeks, 6 to go but it doesn't feel very close yet.

Paula, mama to DS M (7/2010) sleepytime.gif and Watson (1998) dog2.gif and welcoming baby Penny (8/1/2013) babyf.gif

#8 of 12 Old 06-20-2010, 12:25 AM

I keep scrolling down to find August DDC and then realizing we're much more near the top now. It's blowing my mind how close we are.

33 weeks here. If you go by my LMP I'm actually 34 weeks, but I'm going by my assumed O date. My midwife has basically 'cleared' me for a homebirth at 36 weeks, though. She said she'll give me a lot of lee-way since there is some discrepency on my dates. I keep thinking of that, and it blows my mind that I could have a baby anywhere between 3 and 9 weeks (7 if I go on my due date). It's really getting to be crunch time. Better get my list of things to do in order.

Happily unmarried to DP guitar.gifParenting: DD (March '06) energy.gifwaterbirth.jpg, DS (August '10) fly-by-nursing1.giffamilybed1.gifhomebirth.jpg, and our furry kids dog2.gifGuiney Pig, dog2.gifPo the POlice, and cat.gifMrs. Puff. Loving WAHM life in the Mortgage Bizz with DP.

#9 of 12 Old 06-20-2010, 02:33 AM

I'm like you, MamaB21 -

I'm almost 33 weeks according to u/s measurements, but 35 weeks according to last menstrual cycle.

I just want to make it to the latest 36 week - date...which is in THREE WEEKS!!

My first two came at 40 weeks. So if this one follows, he could be born in as early as 5 weeks. Crazy!

Wife, Mom, Health Services Researcher
Uno ('03) Dos ('08) and Tres (Aug '10)
#10 of 12 Old 06-20-2010, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somegirl99 View Post
Also at 34 weeks, 6 to go but it doesn't feel very close yet.
Just a little note of advice to you as a first time mama..... you'll be full term in 3 weeks, not 6, so you may not have a lot of time left! I was convinced with DD that I would go at 41 weeks, 1 day (average for 1st time mom) and DD came 2 weeks before her due date. Crib wasn't ready, car seat wasn't out of the packaging... we totally weren't ready!

Loving being a stay at home mamma to DD 10/07, and newly arrived DS 7/26/10
#11 of 12 Old 06-20-2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayK View Post
Just a little note of advice to you as a first time mama..... you'll be full term in 3 weeks, not 6, so you may not have a lot of time left! I was convinced with DD that I would go at 41 weeks, 1 day (average for 1st time mom) and DD came 2 weeks before her due date. Crib wasn't ready, car seat wasn't out of the packaging... we totally weren't ready!
Thanks! I got nervous when my co-worker went at 37.5 weeks in May so we are actually mostly ready now.

Got the carseat (out of the packaging but still need to install it), clothing ready, co-sleeper is ready to go except for attaching it to the bed, CDs are here but still need to be washed. Also need to pack a hospital bag, clean the house. Not too bad I guess.

Paula, mama to DS M (7/2010) sleepytime.gif and Watson (1998) dog2.gif and welcoming baby Penny (8/1/2013) babyf.gif

#12 of 12 Old 06-20-2010, 04:11 PM

I cant believe how close we are to the top now either... I too, still scroll down to the bottom ha!

I am 34 weeks as well... I can not believe how fast this pregnancy has gone!

Kourtney, happily married to my soldier and raising ds 7/08 .... dd 7/10..... and ds 11/11

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page