Happy news. :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 06-25-2010, 04:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So because I was measuring small and hadn't gained much weight, plus I lost 10 lbs. in a couple of weeks last month, my mid-wife wanted me to do another sono. I didn't care because I wanted to get to take another peek at our babe anyway.
The cool thing is that the baby is actually measuring ahead one week!! All of the measurements looked really good and the weight was "set" at 5 lb. 13 oz. (+- 1 lb.). Also, the legs are super long and measuring almost two weeks ahead!
It was really fun to see the baby and hear how well he/she is growing. I was also very tempted to see what the sex is but I resisted. DH couldn't make it so that was sad but oh well!
So maybe, just maybe this babe will be a July baby. I feel like I'm "owed" since DD was 10 days late.
Just wanted to share!!

Happily married to my sweet DH with two precious girls (12/08) and (8/10) and a crazy puppy dog. Expecting blessing #3 around 12/10.

#2 of 5 Old 06-25-2010, 07:32 PM

That is a big healthy baby! Congrats!

Amy (34): mommy to DD1 (11/07) and DD2 (7/10), wife, wohm, and wannabe suburban homesteader.
#3 of 5 Old 06-25-2010, 08:35 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Lovely Yay!

My advice may not be appropriate for you. That's ok. You are just fine how you are and I am the right kind of me.

#4 of 5 Old 06-25-2010, 09:44 PM

congrats!! Sounds like a lovely happy baby growing inside your belly!!! Hope these last few weeks are smooth for you!!

Kourtney, happily married to my soldier and raising ds 7/08 .... dd 7/10..... and ds 11/11

#5 of 5 Old 06-25-2010, 10:32 PM

Glad to hear you got such good news!

Measuring small here too, I'm hoping next week's u/s turns out good as well.

Paula, mama to DS M (7/2010) sleepytime.gif and Watson (1998) dog2.gif and welcoming baby Penny (8/1/2013) babyf.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page