LOVE my new Chiro! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-26-2010, 06:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I cannot tell you how much I love the Webster trained chiro I started seeing today!!!! First off I really think Baby A has gone transverse! AFTER 1 ADJUSTMENT!!!! I've only gotten side jabs from her since the appt. I think she'd started to go that way after my spinning babies work the night before, but I really think he helped her stay that way!! Keep turning little girl!!!!!

The other thing is I CAN WALK!!!!! For weeks if not months I've been practically in tears when getting up from bed in the middle of the night the pain was so horrendous. But tonight it was mildly uncomfortable to get up, but was able to stand right away and walk to the bathroom! I'm so excited by this I can't go back to sleep LOL!!! I'm really going to have to test it tomorrow since sitting and standing to walk is almost as painful. I was still going easy today since I expected it to hurt.

The third thing is I can lay on my side w/o pain!!! The pain when I put my legs together while laying on my side was positively atrocious! W/ or W/O a pillow between my knees. Tonight, I had NO ISSUES!!!! I can't even believe the relief!!!!

Let's just hope this keeps up. If it does, I may kiss that man when I go back on Monday! LOL

Wife (32) to DH (33) Mom to DS 2 and Twin DD's born 8/11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2010, 12:45 PM

Yay, so glad to hear you're feeling better and your little girl is moving the right way!

Paula, mama to DS M (7/2010) sleepytime.gif and Watson (1998) dog2.gif and welcoming baby Penny (8/1/2013) babyf.gif

Old 06-26-2010, 02:54 PM

I am on my way out the door for my first chiro appt and am very nervous, so thanks for posting this!! Glad you are feeling better!!

Mama to nine gorgeous babies, with finale #10 due April'14.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:37 PM

I could have made this post (except for the two babies part, hee hee). I've been seeing my chiro (also webster technique trained) for 2 weeks now and I've been 4 times. This was the first time I've ever been to one. I can not believe that I've been putting up with the pain I've had this long. I curse my previous OB's for never recommending one! After my first adjustment I didn't even feel pregnant anymore. I can walk! lol! I don't waddle! No more excruciating pain when I roll over and I can get dressed pain-free. woot! If you can go to one and you're on the fence, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Glad it's working for you, too newmommy

Jamie, parenting w/ DH , DS1 (02/04), DD (06/06), DS2 (09/08) and DD2 born 8/04/10 9lb 1 oz
Old 06-26-2010, 03:40 PM

That's awesome!! So glad its helping you.

Happily married to my sweet DH with two precious girls (12/08) and (8/10) and a crazy puppy dog. Expecting blessing #3 around 12/10.

User Tag List