Everything Hurts!!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 08-09-2010, 12:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't know if this is more of a thread just to whine or if I'm started to become concerned... (I can't tell if anything I do is separated from whining anymore hahah!) BUT! - Everything hurts it feels like. There is constant painful pressure down on my cervix and I have lots of pain in my lower uterus. NOW .. that may sound good I guess but sometimes this can go on for like 10+ minutes with no let up. I can't figure out what the heck is even going on anymore. And walking - bah don't even get me started. Also every kick and movement is like being beat up from the inside. Is anyone else going through this or is it time to call the OB/go to L&D? (I'm totally afraid to go to L&D because I'm so sick of being pregnant that I'll say something like "SCREW IT! INDUCE ME! I'M SO DONE!!!!!!!" hahahaha!)
(Okay so fell free to just whine about hurting too but I wouldn't mind some reassurance that its all normal... )
#2 of 11 Old 08-09-2010, 12:50 PM

I keep saying that I am trying to not pay attention to every little ache and pain because they are constant that I am not even going to realize when I start having real contractions.

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

#3 of 11 Old 08-09-2010, 01:42 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I stayed in bed an extra half hour this morning because the idea of trying to get up made me want to cry. Yes, everything hurts.

My advice may not be appropriate for you. That's ok. You are just fine how you are and I am the right kind of me.

#4 of 11 Old 08-09-2010, 02:39 PM

Feeling all your pains!! Last night I had major cramps and severe lower back pain. Luckily no intense ctx, my doula is out of town and DH had to fly to Vancouver from the Island today. I got in the shower and had a glass of wine so I could sleep. Luckily slept all night but I woke up with serious pain in my lower abdomen, not to mention the pain in my cervix. I feel like it is seriously bruised down there or something. I still have 11 days until the due date. I usually go a bit past the date, but am hoping that after my doula comes home from Tofino I start this process for real!!

Island mama to DD (10), DS (5), DS (4) and DD (Aug 31 '10)
#5 of 11 Old 08-09-2010, 03:07 PM

Oh man I am so there. I am 38 weeks and the last couple of days have gotten progressively worse. Last night I totally dreaded getting out of bed to go and pee. My pubic bone kills me when I get up or try to roll over. My back is sore by the end of the day from chasing my other 2 kids. Don't even get me started on trying to turn over in the bed. Just look at it this way. Labor won't seem so bad after weeks of chronic pain. At least labor will only last for a day and not weeks! And that will mean this part of pregnancy will be over!
#6 of 11 Old 08-09-2010, 04:12 PM

Quit your bitchin'!
#7 of 11 Old 08-09-2010, 04:13 PM

Just kidding!

I am so miserable too. I keep having lots of pressure, but not for 10 minutes at a time. I am terrified to go to L & D with anything but very clear labor for fear of what they'd do.

You and I are going to get these babies out soon, ok? I can feel it!!! I hope anyway, because I am so tired of all the aches and pains and pressure and peeing.

Larashum - I am not even concerned about labor anymore. All pregnancy I was stressed about doing it again, I dont even care now. I can do anything if it means I am closer feeling normal again.
#8 of 11 Old 08-09-2010, 04:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by matey View Post
Quit your bitchin'!
Ha ha ha! Its true! I've totally isolated myself from friends because I will not have any if I hang out with them right now - I'm such a jerk and a whiny baby at the same time. If they've never been pregnant and try to say something I want to throttle them!!
I've taken to just sleeping as much as possible (as much as possible when you have to wake up every 2 hours to pee....) so that I sleep away as much of the crankiness as possible.

I feel like I have Extraordinary PMS.
#9 of 11 Old 08-09-2010, 09:39 PM

I too, hate that everything hurts! My legs are so sore, and sometimes cramp even though I'm taking my CalMag stuff. Then baby is punching my insides in key places, making me feel cramps (not true ctx), or as if somebody is yanking on my pubic hair. Ow! DH suggested I pull on the hair for real to "reset the nerves" and I almost punched him. I can't seem to roll over in bed at all anymore because I get terrible pain in my labia when I do. So now I have to swing my legs off the bed, sit up, and then lay down on the other side. Sigh.

Come on baby and come on out. Mama is ready to be dealing with postpartum pain rather than pregnanacy pain!

CD'ing, homebirthing, milk making school teacher. Supporting my family on my income and trying to get out of debt in 2013!
#10 of 11 Old 08-10-2010, 09:52 PM

I was starting to wonder if I was the only one aching..
#11 of 11 Old 08-13-2010, 03:50 PM

you are obviously not alone! i am having sharp pains in my groin. last week it lasted on and off for about an hour but since then i get one or two quickies every day. it's def not contractions and my chiro said it's normal and no one really knows why or what. i've heard it the baby's head settling into the pubic area, the pubic bone separating. whatever it is it's not comfortable. i'm getting some shapr pressure on my cervix as well and the baby is kung fu kicking my ribs and being all weird and scratchy below my belly button. i used to love the kicking and felt so ethereal about it and now i'm telling her to settle down! i thought babies were less active at the end of pregnancy; ha! it's not true for me. i've heard ice and hot pads help but i'm too lazy to think about that when i'm in pain. i usually just lay down.

DD: 8/10

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page