August Past Due Date Club - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 32 Old 08-23-2010, 10:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSheepPDX View Post
A friend suggested a shot of tequila would do the trick. At this point, I'm not sure I'm against it!
At this point, I think you've earned it!

I haven't gone past my due date since four children ago. I'm hoping baby arrives before Christmas.

My blood pressure has crept up into a not-good zone, so I'm going to get checked out today.

Catholic homeschooling mom of two daughters and four sons... baby Mark born on 8/27/10. Kidney Disease Awareness
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 32 Old 08-25-2010, 02:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well i'm not quite past my due date yet, not for another day, but all the threads in our ddc are birth announcements. so i'm here to commiserate with other still pregnant moms.

for the past week i haven't thought about when will the baby come, except in a not yet! way because i had the flu. i did not want to go into labor while dealing with that too. i'm feeling much better today, and i find myself wondering when is baby gonna come, let's go walk, etc. so i MUST be feeling better. tomorrow i have a dr's appt. i haven't had any internal exams so far, but i'm real tempted to have one tomorrow to see if anythings happening yet. my fear is that i wont' be dilated at all. but atleast it might help me calm down and get some stuff done since the baby probably isn't coming in the next couple days. my inlaws are coming this weekend, if i've had the baby then my MIL can clean the house, but if i haven't then i'd like to clean it up before they get here.

mama to DS born 9/7/05, DD born 8/20/07, DS born 9/4/10 and DS born 11/26/13

Loving our chaotic, crunchy, homeschooling life!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page