could this be it? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 09-04-2010, 03:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i haven't had too many ctx today, but the ones i did have were crampy with a lot of pressure in my lower stomach and back. during dinner i started having more ctx. while cleaning up after dinner and putting the kids to bed, they began to hurt. after putting the kids to bed, i found myself rather hungry and ate 2 snacks. the ctx kept coming every 20? min. not getting any closer together i think, just more intense. i now needed to breathe through them. at 10pm i went to bed, the ctx were not fun while laying down so i was definitely having to breathe through them. but managed to fall asleep anyway, but the ctx keep waking me up. at 11:20? one woke me up, after it was over i went to the bathroom, had another ctx, and decided i need to be up till these die down. they are definitely harder to bear laying down.

since getting up i've been sorta timing them and they seem to be every 5 minutes and about 30 seconds long. i'm making myself some RRL tea right now... could go either way, these may just keep me up for awhile and then go away or maybe this is really it and they'll intensify. trying not to get too excited...

mama to DS born 9/7/05, DD born 8/20/07, DS born 9/4/10 and DS born 11/26/13

Loving our chaotic, crunchy, homeschooling life!
#2 of 7 Old 09-04-2010, 04:58 AM - Thread Starter

i think the ctx are getting a bit closer together. and i am having bloody show. looks like this may really be it!!!

i drank my pint of strong RRL about 12:30, i'm curious what effect that will have. i was trying to distract myself by watching tv, but it was too irritating during ctx. i am just enjoying the quiet now, and am handling the ctx better.

mama to DS born 9/7/05, DD born 8/20/07, DS born 9/4/10 and DS born 11/26/13

Loving our chaotic, crunchy, homeschooling life!
#3 of 7 Old 09-04-2010, 10:06 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Oh mama, I hope it's it for you! With having the bloody show along for the ride, I'd say it's it!

How funny, too...we were both "due" on the 26th, making us 41+2 today..and I woke up with insanely crampy cramps at 5:30. Just sitting here thinking that I think there might be a pattern to them.

My body has done this before, though..so I'm not crying labor just yet. No show or anything.

Thinking of you!

Blessed Christian Wife and Homeschooling Mother to 8 with blessing #9 and #10 due to arrive April 2015

#4 of 7 Old 09-04-2010, 12:23 PM

Best wishes for both of you, I hope this is it!

Paula, mama to DS M (7/2010) sleepytime.gif and Watson (1998) dog2.gif and welcoming baby Penny (8/1/2013) babyf.gif

#5 of 7 Old 09-05-2010, 12:04 AM

Good luck!

Mama to a wild thing (10/08) and a new thing (8/5/10) and wife to the love of my
Typos+weird words=typing on my iPhone
#6 of 7 Old 09-05-2010, 01:08 AM

Good luck to you both!

Mama to Peter (3/8/04), Leo (3/12/06), Timothy (7/24/10), and boy #4 due on the summer solstice 2014
#7 of 7 Old 09-05-2010, 01:23 AM

I hope your labor picked up and you are holding your new little one

~Beth~
Mom to 3 sweet girls

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page