Is this really happening? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 10-05-2010, 08:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Our move to Japan just got canceled. No joke. I just finished selling the last of our stuff. My children's medical condition cleared and then it didn't. They have albinism. This whole process has been a living nightmare! Now our options are Hawii, Washington State, or he gets to stay there and we get to stay here! I guess options was the wrong word. We don't have a choice in the matter. The movers already came once and they were scheduled to come this morning. I have to cancel now and figure out what I am going to do! My kids are going to be crushed. We have been planning this for the last year. They even learned Japanese. My Hudband is already over there. Now what to do, what to do.

Wife to Dh and homeschooling, mother to DD16  DS12  DS9  DS5  DS3. Due with 6th child in March 2014.

#2 of 6 Old 10-05-2010, 12:55 PM

So sorry! What a dissapointment. I would hope for Hawaii, and maybe you could visit Japan for a vacation. A reasonable option if you are in Hawaii...

CD'ing, homebirthing, milk making school teacher. Supporting my family on my income and trying to get out of debt in 2013!
#3 of 6 Old 10-05-2010, 02:21 PM

So sorry, it's got to be really unsettling to have major life plans suddenly disrupted.

Paula, mama to DS M (7/2010) sleepytime.gif and Watson (1998) dog2.gif and welcoming baby Penny (8/1/2013) babyf.gif

#4 of 6 Old 10-05-2010, 09:03 PM

Wow, hugs mama

Any updates since this morning?

Loving being a stay at home mamma to DD 10/07, and newly arrived DS 7/26/10
#5 of 6 Old 10-06-2010, 09:26 AM

that is rough.
#6 of 6 Old 10-07-2010, 12:03 AM

I'm sorry you will have to adjust to another idea of home, once you were already adjusted! That's rough, and I'm sure quite the shock. I hope it proves to be an equally cool adventure to go somewhere else, and that you and your family are all together and healthy and happy!

Blessings and hope you settle in to your new home (wherever that may be) as easily as possible!

Blessed Christian Wife and Mother to 5 +Oliver James-Our 10 lb 9 oz born Labor Day 2010!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page