Alr4eady having pregnant brain!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-05-2010, 02:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
First was when I went to pick up kids at school Libby (3) was playing on kinder playground while we waited for older kids to come out. Kids came out and We get to car and i realize OMG I forgot Libby. She was running crying towards me all the other parents looking at me crazy... Um I know 5 is going to be a handful but really forgetting your own kid?!

Then today I had to go get a new vacuum cleaner I opened the back of Jeep to put it in and couldn't get the seat down so I ended up putting it on top of carseats in middle row. Then I decide to enjoy my first alone time in weeks and browse Ross... I had been in store about 20 min and then thought Oh no I don't think I locked the car and my brand new Dyson is in plain view, so I go out and the back hatch is still wide open! WTH haha luckily vacuum was safe in locked car haha

Being pregnant at 30 seems to be a lot more eventful already.

Likes a little crunch with occasional sogginess~Misty,Mama to L1, L2, L3, L4,L5 and Loving J!
#2 of 2 Old 02-05-2010, 02:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, I REALLY have to grin at the in-context number 4 stuck in there.

Kelly (28), in love with husband Jason (38) and our awesome babies:  Emma 4/09, and Ozzy 8/10

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page