any one having one of "those" days? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-07-2010, 07:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
you know.. the type of day that you dont know if you want to scream and yell at every one and everything or just sit and bawl?! yeah.. it's one of THOSE days here..

Amanda~ mommy to Brayden (06/05), Noah (08/07), Alex (11/08), Lucy (09/10) and Kara (10/12)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2010, 07:32 PM

Me too I'm sorry you're feeling like this too, it's miserable.

Teacher Mama to (8/03) (6/06) and (9/10)
Old 09-07-2010, 07:50 PM

Sign me up for cry. I am just soooooooo depressed today. I want to curl up in a ball and ignore the children and outside world.

Liz

Wife, and mother to a small fairy, a demolition expert, a special new someone this fall and a small dachshund.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:53 PM - Thread Starter

i'm glad i'm not alone... i dont know why i'm so depressed.. i want to have my baby.. but i've been wanting to have her for weeks now.. i dont know why i'm getting so depressed about it now. maybe it's because some one just told me not to think/worry about when she is going to get here.. she'll be here in the next couple of weeks for sure..........

Amanda~ mommy to Brayden (06/05), Noah (08/07), Alex (11/08), Lucy (09/10) and Kara (10/12)
Old 09-07-2010, 07:58 PM

The OB wanted to discuss induction (no medical reason) today because I already have 2 kids and it would be more "convenient". Baby is still in an odd position and the OB just threw me into the downward spiral. Bah.

I know this baby isn't coming for weeks, so that's not it. I'm 37+2 today.

Yeah, well the kid will come eventually, I just don't complain about it to anyone but the spouse. I don't want to hear it from anyone else.

Liz

Wife, and mother to a small fairy, a demolition expert, a special new someone this fall and a small dachshund.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:07 PM

I had one Sunday. My toddler keeping me up for three hours the night before was probably the cause. Today I feel better. But I still think I'm going to find an excuse to go to the grocery store for chocolate when she wakes up from her nap...
Old 09-07-2010, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippi L. View Post
I had one Sunday. My toddler keeping me up for three hours the night before was probably the cause. Today I feel better. But I still think I'm going to find an excuse to go to the grocery store for chocolate when she wakes up from her nap...
Sounds like a good enough excuse to me!!

Teacher Mama to (8/03) (6/06) and (9/10)
Old 09-07-2010, 08:31 PM - Thread Starter

liz- i hate the idea of induction.. when i'm sane.... i'm not sane right now.. if it was offered to me.. i'd probably jump all over it..... good thing i have a hbmw.... right? ugh..

ah chocolate.. yes... i am sitting here with some mint chocolate chip ice cream now... lol

Old 09-08-2010, 01:05 AM

I'm soo jealous! Mint chocolate chip is my favorite. I almost made my husband go to the ice cream shop the other night at 9pm to get me some I tried to get mint chocolate today at the store and they were out so I got orange instead. I guess that just means I'll have to go back soon to satisfy my craving
Old 09-08-2010, 01:19 AM

All the time. Usually when I feel overwhelmed. Chocolate is a great medication to take too. However, it must be taken at regular intervals, in copious quantities in a form most agreeable to the patient to work effectively.

Ami

Wife to dh, Mommy to my heavenly angel, J (06), and my earthly angels, S (07) and E (10)

User Tag List