Tomorrow is my due date... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-19-2010, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
And I fully expect it to come and go with my baby still nestled under my heart... But instead of being sad, frustrated, depressed or angry, I will be thankful.

Thankful that God has given me the ability to carry my babies to term and then some. So many babies are born premature and don't survive or have health issues for life. I've been given the gift of carrying my babies to the point where they are healthy and can survive on their own outside of my body.

So while I am done... I hurt, I'm physically and emotionally drained and likely carrying my largest baby, I will be thankful to have carried my (youngest 2, DS was induced early) babies for what feels like forever if that's what they need.

(And I will celebrate my due date by dinner out with a friend... We do it every other Monday but this week will be special because it's my due date )

It's hard to embrace your due date as it comes and goes, especially when mama's around you are having their babies and yours is still deeply nestled in there. But I will certainly try to think of tomorrow as a positive experience instead of a day of sadness that I am *still* pregnant.

That is all...

~ Fe ~
Mama to C (3-25-06) and A (1-17-09) and Jameson Grant (9-25-10) my HBA2C baby!
#2 of 5 Old 09-20-2010, 04:01 PM

That sounds like a good way to think of things.

DD 12/07 DS 9/10

#3 of 5 Old 09-20-2010, 04:52 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
#4 of 5 Old 09-20-2010, 05:00 PM - Thread Starter

My dinner out got cancelled by my water breaking... LOL. I'm tempted to still go out but I think it would give my mom a heart attack if I did... She was so nervous about my coming back from the chiro and I wasn't even contracting then!

~ Fe ~
Mama to C (3-25-06) and A (1-17-09) and Jameson Grant (9-25-10) my HBA2C baby!
#5 of 5 Old 09-20-2010, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sattygirl99 View Post
My dinner out got cancelled by my water breaking... LOL. I'm tempted to still go out but I think it would give my mom a heart attack if I did... She was so nervous about my coming back from the chiro and I wasn't even contracting then!

Woohoo! ELVs, Mama!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page