Got AF already - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 11-07-2010, 12:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I cant believe she came 3 months to the day How weird is that? Let me tell ya, shes making up for all those months she wasnt around. I've been using a super size tampon every hour. Do you normally bleed heavy the first period?

Anyone else got their period yet?

After trying for over 10yrs our bundle of joy was born on 8/5/10 4lbs 7oz ~Brayden Kelley Ray~Such a miracle~Stole our Hearts~ Gods timing isnt our timing, but His timing is perfect~~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 11-07-2010, 01:42 AM

No period here, but sorry about AF's return! How's your little one doing? It's fun to hear updates on our ddc's first baby!

RedOak ~ Momma to DS (8) , DS (4) , DD (3) , & DD 9/10 ~
#3 of 8 Old 11-07-2010, 02:49 AM

sorry to hear it, Ill be in your shoes before long if the past is any indication. EBF DS and DD1 and still got AF back on time and regular right away.

Was quite normal for it to be heavy for me... but that was always, not just PP, so I do not know if it will change for you. After DS my periods changed from medium flow 5 days to heavy flow 3 days and never changed back.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#4 of 8 Old 11-07-2010, 02:48 PM

I just got mine back a few days ago and yes - really heavy! I was using my usual regular tampons and they were not cutting it! I had to buy the super plus too! it was extra gross (read: clotty) too.

Married to a wonderful man and we have 1 adorable baby girl (8/30/2010) and 2 furbabies.
#5 of 8 Old 11-08-2010, 12:56 AM

I haven't yet but I'm dreading it. Even with round-the-clock EBF my first, it came back at 6 months. This guy already sleeps for such long stretches I'm getting paranoid and feeling like the birth control situation is about to become critical.

Kelly (28), in love with husband Jason (38) and our awesome babies:  Emma 4/09, and Ozzy 8/10

#6 of 8 Old 11-10-2010, 07:15 PM

yuuuuuup 6 weeks post partum and there are the cramps. Cervix is low and hard... bet AF will be here any time. Gosh darnit I JUST got to have sex again yesterday and this is a long weekend!!!!!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#7 of 8 Old 11-11-2010, 04:58 AM

DDCC...I got AF back at a year after B and Lilah didn't nurse (I pumped round the clock) until she was 14 weeks old, and I feel like AF is gonna be here any minute and even feel liked I O'd over the weekend BOO!!! but I wanted to share, it was SUPER heavy after not having it for so long after all my babies.  It does get easier, but I went to the doc to make sure I wasn't anemic from all the bleeding, that's how bad it was.  Good luck mama!!!

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#8 of 8 Old 11-11-2010, 07:53 AM

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)

First one is always ouchy and bad.  I remember after ds2, it felt worse than labor.  It is usually 5 months for me, and ds3 is only 7 weeks, so I hope it stays away for a bit (though to be honest, I know dh would welcome the return of my sex drive.)

DS1 2004 ~ DS2 2005 ~ DD1 2008 ~ DS3 2010 ~ DD2 born at 31 weeks Oct. 2014

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page