Symptoms - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 15 Old 01-21-2010, 10:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I haven't got too much other than much higher than normal post-O BBTs.

Other than that (and the + HTP, lol!) my bbs have been much more sore than typical pre-AF soreness, though. And I've had a couple bouts of *slight* nausea.

How are the rest of you feeling?? It's early, but I'm sure we're all on the lookout!

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#2 of 15 Old 01-21-2010, 11:28 PM

feeling crampy w/ the occasional uterine twinge. had a brief couple of minutes at dinnertime where my mouth watered and i felt nauseous, but it subsided quickly. i get morning sickness *really* bad, (ugh) so just a brief test run of whats to come x's 10,000, i'm sure.

Midwife apprentice and mama to 6, including three UC babies: Jude River, 06/04/08, Alora Wren Isolde, 9/27/10, and our newest addition, Ailish Brynn Elspeth, 6/12/14!
#3 of 15 Old 01-22-2010, 02:03 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I'm bloated and crampy. I've been a little bit dizzy/nauseous all day, worse when I had to search for "circle" under all the couches :-p

XM,: mama to ds (5/08), dd (9/10) and ds (6/12) ! whale.gif :C.H.S & M.

#4 of 15 Old 01-22-2010, 10:34 AM

My breasts have been slightly some but not as much as will DD. I have been very hungry, although, again, not as noticable as with DD. I am very aware that my uterus is doing something as I keep getting twinges. My first sign that I was pregnant, way before my bfp, was that my unaffectionate kitty kept sitting on my lap. Last time he did that was when I first fell pregnant with DD. DH thought I was a freak when I told him I knew I was pregnant because if the cat. But I got the last laugh on that one!
#5 of 15 Old 01-22-2010, 10:56 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
No symptoms for me other than feeling like I need to pee more often. I usually have pretty easy pregnancies and don't get sick. I'm hoping for the same thing this time around!

Life is to be enjoyed...not just endured!
#6 of 15 Old 01-22-2010, 02:22 PM

I've been having lots of symptoms which is weird since it's so early! My breasts are sore, I get hungry really fast and craving pizza. I ate pizza 4 times this week. I have had a little bit of queasiness and fatigue. I also have occasional cramps and twinges and just feel "full" in my uterus. I hope that means he/she's a stickly little bean.

Wife to French hubby (8/02), Mama to DD (3/05) and DS (02/07) and (3/10)
#7 of 15 Old 01-22-2010, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babsbob View Post
I also have occasional cramps and twinges and just feel "full" in my uterus. I hope that means he/she's a stickly little bean.
The twinges have been the most obvious symptom I've had so far. Last weekend it was non-stop and of course very reassuring. Less so now, but I still have the "full" feeling.

I don't remember the twinges from last time at all. I wonder if it's the memory of pregnancy that does that.

This time I haven't had any breast tenderness, which I remember as my first symptom last time.

I can't eat raw onions or peppers, they made my stomach feel awful! So much for that Mexican food craving!

Molly - Hard working mama to DD 06/06 , #2 9/2010!
#8 of 15 Old 01-22-2010, 02:35 PM

i have had lots of uterine twinges, especially today, bobbies are noticeably sore and i took one sip of my milk this morning and couldn't touch it again!

Wife to DH (9/02) Homeschooling Mama to DD1 (2/03) DD2 (11/06) DD3(9/10)

#9 of 15 Old 01-22-2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babsbob View Post
I've been having lots of symptoms which is weird since it's so early! My breasts are sore, I get hungry really fast and craving pizza. I ate pizza 4 times this week. I have had a little bit of queasiness and fatigue. I also have occasional cramps and twinges and just feel "full" in my uterus. I hope that means he/she's a stickly little bean.
That's so funny! I have been craving pizza too, but I just put it down to being ill. And not just any pizza, a really cheesy greasy one. I so wanted to eat better this pregnancy but last night I caved and ordered Papa Johns then had leftovers for breakfast!
#10 of 15 Old 01-24-2010, 10:21 PM

bump

Cat married 4 yrs to DH DS '08 Early October 2010.
#11 of 15 Old 01-24-2010, 11:11 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm HUNGRY!! Like really hungry and I want weird food. Like Chinese. We don't ever eat Chinese. And I want coconut shrimp and these wierd eggs that dh makes that I usually hate. I usually don't have weird cravings or want food like this when pg. It's a little strange to me. I hope I don't get REALLY fat!
Having nasea occasionally, but nothing serious. I'm usually not ever sick during pregnancy, so we'll hope that rings true to this one too!

Life is to be enjoyed...not just endured!
#12 of 15 Old 01-25-2010, 05:11 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I need to add SLEEPY to my list. I'm also having weird food cravings, which I totally did not have with DS. I don't seem to have as many aversions as I had last time, but it is still earlier than my old pregnancy journal started so I'm not totally sure how my first couple weeks went.

My food of choice is chicken soup - no noodles and pear/pepper/carrot/cucumber juice which is almost an insane combination if it weren't so crazy good.

I made a huge list of meals I wanted to eat for the sake of meal planning today and i realized how ridiculous I really am.. it had things like "bacon salad, no lettuce"

XM,: mama to ds (5/08), dd (9/10) and ds (6/12) ! whale.gif :C.H.S & M.

#13 of 15 Old 01-25-2010, 06:03 AM

I am already having bouts of extreme sleepiness and some uterine twinges. Also, insomnia, which is why I am here in the middle of the night.

Marti, mother of DS9, DS7, DD4, DS1, and newest addition due 10/2.

Marti, Wife to DH of 10 years, Mother to DS9, DS8, DD5, DS2 and precious baby in my womb.
#14 of 15 Old 01-25-2010, 12:23 PM

insomnia got me last night, i was up until 1 and then back up at 5, got back to sleep at 6 and the girls let me sleep until 9:30

Wife to DH (9/02) Homeschooling Mama to DD1 (2/03) DD2 (11/06) DD3(9/10)

#15 of 15 Old 01-25-2010, 12:29 PM

Location: back in the GREAT state of Minnesota! oh how i have missed you!
i have AF like cramps, but lighter then when she comes. i am worried because i keep looking for her... i cant sleep when i should and want to sleep when i should be awake. i feel sick every now and again its super mild, gas and my bum hurts... all in all i feel good...

Your life doesnât change by the man whos elected. If your loved by someone you can't be rejected... decide what to be and go be it! If your a caged bird brake in and demand that somebody free it.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page