Anyone else have really high hCG numbers? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 02-21-2010, 03:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My numbers are doubling ever 31.8 hours and they went from 376 at 15 DPO to 3,172 at 19 DPO.

Just wondering what everyone else's are so I can compare!

Super crunchy Mama to DS1, DS2, DD and wanting a bunch more!  We homeschool, bed share, homebirth and baby wear. We're attached, we only cloth diaper and we don't vax. There's a lot more to us than that, but it won't all fit. 

#2 of 6 Old 02-21-2010, 11:08 AM

I can let you know Tuesday! Mine were 145 at 15dpo, 372 at 17dpo ... I'm having another beta and progesterone done tomorrow since I've been on prog supplements for a week - I will be 27dpo.

Candacepeace.gif, Married to dh   guitar.gif, Mom to ds (8) biggrinbounce.gif , Gavin candle.gif (9/30/10 - 12/19/10) and cautiously expecting our rainbow1284.gif 4-29-12

#3 of 6 Old 02-21-2010, 11:16 AM

Stellamia - check http://www.betabase.info if you want to compare to hundreds of other pregnancies.

Those numbers sound great to me! Keep in mind that unless you are 1000% sure of when you ovulated, a day either way can make a huge difference at the beginning, because they're doubling so quickly.

SPBC Finally a Papa! Elise Ember Soleil - 10/3/10 - 4:09 AM - 6 lbs 8 oz My daughter eats donor milk! Human milk for human babies!
#4 of 6 Old 02-21-2010, 03:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistymama View Post
I can let you know Tuesday! Mine were 145 at 15dpo, 372 at 17dpo ... I'm having another beta and progesterone done tomorrow since I've been on prog supplements for a week - I will be 27dpo.
That's just how mine were earlier! 158 at 13 DPO then 376 at 15 DPO! Then they started doubling faster as they got higher. Hope your results and progesterone levels are great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtMPapa View Post
Stellamia - check http://www.betabase.info if you want to compare to hundreds of other pregnancies.

Those numbers sound great to me! Keep in mind that unless you are 1000% sure of when you ovulated, a day either way can make a huge difference at the beginning, because they're doubling so quickly.
Thanks! I did compare my numbers to betabase and they're higher than the average twin #'s!! Even if I was days off...I'm still very high for a singleton pregnancy and I'm sure of when I ovulater within 24 hrs! So, yeah...it's either twins or a VERY busy baby!

Super crunchy Mama to DS1, DS2, DD and wanting a bunch more!  We homeschool, bed share, homebirth and baby wear. We're attached, we only cloth diaper and we don't vax. There's a lot more to us than that, but it won't all fit. 

#5 of 6 Old 02-23-2010, 06:23 AM

im thinking mine are a bit high for singleton, but low for twins. so im not too concerned. what do you think?
13 dpo 100 doubling time
16 dpo 360 38.9 hrs
19 dpo 1533 34.4 hrs
27 dpo 18,639 53.2 hrs

nicole, wife & very blessed mom of 2 fun boys '03 & '05 & sweet girl '10. 2ndtri.gifDue 1-6-13 hbac.gifwaterbirth.jpg

#6 of 6 Old 03-07-2010, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyNicoleTX View Post
im thinking mine are a bit high for singleton, but low for twins. so im not too concerned. what do you think?
13 dpo 100 doubling time
16 dpo 360 38.9 hrs
19 dpo 1533 34.4 hrs
27 dpo 18,639 53.2 hrs
FYI it was twins afterall. I lost one on Wed.

nicole, wife & very blessed mom of 2 fun boys '03 & '05 & sweet girl '10. 2ndtri.gifDue 1-6-13 hbac.gifwaterbirth.jpg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page