Well...I can feel SOMETHING moving around in there... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-04-2010, 12:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's definitely not a baby (duh - only 9.5 weeks!), but when I lay on my right side something (my liver? my intestines?) is shifting and sometimes ending up wedged against my ribs! It's actually kind of uncomfortable. I don't have a "matching" organ hangin' out when I lay on my left side.

It takes a little while and sometimes a little gentle support and stretching to go back to normal.

I guess I will just continue to enjoy the time I can still spend on my stomach and back!

Is this weird? I don't recall anything like this happening in my first pregnancy, but I also slept through most of my first trimester, and this time I'm chasing a toddler (and laying on my side to snuggle him to sleep).

B, happily married to M. Mother to two boys: B (3/08) and A (9/10)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2010, 06:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i've had similar feelings, i figured it was because during second, third etc pregnancys we get bigger quicker so everything is being pushed up and around a lot earlier lol?? i'm already sporting a bump, i know "it's too early" but it's like a grapefruit size when i lay on my back, looks rather weird! when i stand up i look rather a lot larger,,, maybe that's because i love pie too, too much ;P

heartbeat.gifmy DH DS (5) angel1.gifx2... rainbow1284.gif DD 8th oct!! 9lb 5oz  Madison Akina-Mae - i wear her, feed her, co-sleep and hold her just about every minute of the day DS is my little scientist and the most loving person i ever did meet.  I'm lucky and I know it

User Tag List