SPOTLIGHT ON: CherryBomb! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-06-2010, 11:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMike View Post
Did you got through RCIA and get Baptised during Easter Vigil?

Who is you favorite Saint and why?

Does the Rosary play a role in your daily life?
We did! Easter Vigil is one of my favorite services anyway, so it was very special. And, our wedding anniversary is April 6th, so that year we were brought into the Church the day after our anniversary.

Oh, favorite Saint is hard! There are so many I really admire for so many different reasons. Right now I focus a lot on St. Gerard because he's the patron of pregnant mothers. St. Patrick is my husband's patron Saint and he has a special place in our home, dd3 was born on his feast day and dh and spent the labor praying for his intercession (it was a VBA2C and it went great!) St. Bakhita is one of my favorites to read about, she was captured in Africa and lived in slavery. She had a really hard life but her humbleness and devotion to God are really inspiring to me. And the Blessed Virgin, of course

I really wish the rosary played more of a role. I love to pray it and used to be pretty good about doing it every day, but I've fallen out of the practice. I've been trying to get back into it during Lent! I actually have a great rosary cd that I like to pray with in the car, I drive so much and sometimes it's really the only chance I get! I've also found a lot of comfort in praying the rosary of the seven dolors of Mary.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List