How much weight have you gained so far? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-27-2010, 11:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I feel GREAT about my weight gain this pregnancy. I've gained the perfect amount of weight... just don't ask me what that number would be, because I haven't stepped on a scale since I found out I was pregnant.

AHHH, the freedom....

Melissa crochetsmilie.gif, wife to Tom geek.gif, mom to The Baron modifiedartist.gif, the Bean superhero.gif, Little Bear diaper.gif, and Baby Beaver babyboy.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2010, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
I feel GREAT about my weight gain this pregnancy. I've gained the perfect amount of weight... just don't ask me what that number would be, because I haven't stepped on a scale since I found out I was pregnant.

AHHH, the freedom....
This post gave me warm fuzzies. Go, you!

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:03 PM

The only time I have weighed myself is at the midwife's office. I'm not sure what my starting weight is. I'm also not going to stress about it. I try to eat healthy and exercise.

Wife, mom to DS (4), DD (2) and baby heart 2.7.13

Old 07-28-2010, 07:34 PM

23ish lbs. Which wouldn't be so bad, but I've been eating too much junk and not exercising enough

obstruct livery vehicles

Old 07-29-2010, 11:35 AM

I've gained 15 lbs. so far and feel great! I think that as long as you are active and eating healthily, your body will naturally put on the appropriate amount of weight for you and your baby. Just cause it seems "high" or "low" doesn't mean anything...as pp's have already said, it's just a number

Proud wife to my handsome husband partners.gif Malachi David (2010) and Jeremiah Daniel (2012) joined our family via two lovely homebirths. Rainbow.gif Doula for 7 years and now finally an apprentice midwife! bellycast.gif 

bfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gifcd.giffemalesling.GIF

Old 07-31-2010, 11:04 PM

I'm 30 weeks and up 15 lbs. I am really happy with that. I gained about 7 lbs over the holidays (we mastered the art of gluten free baking!!) and started a little up from my pre pregnancy weight with my oldest child. I gained 55 lbs with him and was so afraid that because I was so close to the same weight that I would gain a lot this time too. I gained 20 lbs total with my second, but was also 20 lbs heavier than I was the first time around.

Mom to two boys, 5 and 3, and pregnant with number 3! EDD 10/8/10
Old 07-31-2010, 11:25 PM

33#

WOHM married to SAHD, living the dream w/our: 3 girls (14,12,10) and 3 boys (7,5,3) and tie-breaker due Jan 2014

User Tag List