Birth Experience predictor - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-22-2010, 02:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

That's the one from JustMommies. It very well could be true. I think they took a lot from my previous birthing experience. If things went like they did before, I would be perfectly happy, though I would prefer an evening birth. I was completely exhausted being up all night in labor and then having visitors all day after a morning birth last time.

Loving partner to smartycat  ribbonrainbow.gif  . Enjoying life with our DS's- 4/5/09 and 10/29/10 love.gif!  Moms to three dogs and four cats.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2010, 01:34 PM

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

this prediction seems a lot more likely than the first (5lb baby- yeh uh huh) and wkd a 10 hour labour - cool

heartbeat.gifmy DH DS (5) angel1.gifx2... rainbow1284.gif DD 8th oct!! 9lb 5oz  Madison Akina-Mae - i wear her, feed her, co-sleep and hold her just about every minute of the day DS is my little scientist and the most loving person i ever did meet.  I'm lucky and I know it
Old 08-22-2010, 06:52 PM

Mine is actually pretty possible. Although DD was 7 9oz and this one's measuring bigger than she was (although we know how accurate *those* predictions always are).

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and some auburn hair.

Kate (30), mama to Madi (4/18/08) and Jacob Douglas (10/8/10)
Old 08-23-2010, 08:18 PM

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark blue eyes and some red hair.

I too am hoping for a shorter labor but since my labors have gotten longer each time(6 hrs, 12 hrs, then 15 hours) this is possible. The weight is in the realm of what I am predicting, and it is a boy. However i hope its not really a redhead.

homebirthing,,homeschooling intactalactivist mom to 3dd jumpers.gifand 2dsbouncy.gif.babyf.gifAlways busy
Old 08-24-2010, 10:15 AM

"I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long."

This sounds about right I've had a feeling this whole pregnancy that I would go late and my dh and I were both between 6.5 and 7 lbs at birth. Although I think a 14 hour labor for a first-timer is kinda short, it would be lovely!

Proud wife to my handsome husband partners.gif Malachi David (2010) and Jeremiah Daniel (2012) joined our family via two lovely homebirths. Rainbow.gif Doula for 7 years and now finally an apprentice midwife! bellycast.gif 

bfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gifcd.giffemalesling.GIF

Old 08-24-2010, 11:03 PM - Thread Starter

This is the one I got from the second link:

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

Funny - this describes the birth of my DS exactly, same weight and everything.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:11 AM

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and some auburn hair.

being that it's twins - ill take that much baby!!
Old 09-01-2010, 05:14 AM

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:14 AM

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and a lot of black hair.

I had a very long labor with DD so 14 hours does not sound that bad He is a boy. Pretty much sounds like what he will look like and weigh LOL We will see if she was right!

User Tag List