its 4am..... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 08-20-2010, 05:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
and I have been up since 3am...again.this little girl growing inside me has decided that 3am is her wake up time. Its odd, and I haev said this before, that its been this way since I was about 12 weeks. Not every morning , but a few times a week...I am up, shes up tossing around, having hiccups, singing outdated broadway show tunes...whatever shes doing...shes up. therefore I am up....and its dark...and its 3am....*blink*

Unschooling Crunchy Mama of 5 babies. Welcome Emily-Rose born September 7th 2010!
#2 of 6 Old 08-20-2010, 05:31 AM

Oh mama I hate it when that happens! And its impossible to get back to sleep isnt it. When it happens to me it's not my belly boy who wakes me, but my big girl getting into bed with me...and I have such a hard time getting back to sleep

Do you have any relaxtion/hypnosis type stuff you can listen to?

Mama to DD Feb '08 (9lbs), DS Oct '10 (10lbs) hbac.gif, DD Jan '13 hbac.gif

#3 of 6 Old 08-20-2010, 05:45 AM - Thread Starter

I hear ya on the big girl in bed with you. Out 4yo is still in the bed with us, and I think part of the waking is because he is a very active sleeper...and baby girl in the tum is a very active sleeper and together they come up with a master plan..lol
I do have some cds actully for relaxation, the problem is that I need earphones for the player, because That will for sure wake my girls, whom are not sound sleeprs....
argh
here we are....lol
I mean I should go back to bed and read till my eyes get heavy again...maybe thats what I will do. I have a doc appointment today at 12...yippee...we finally find out what their gonna do with me...lol...maybe thats part of the reason for my eary wake up call as well. My mind is spinning.
Thanks Mama.

Unschooling Crunchy Mama of 5 babies. Welcome Emily-Rose born September 7th 2010!
#4 of 6 Old 08-20-2010, 05:57 AM

I have such trouble quietening my mind when I'm awake at night. But my Hypnobirthing techniques help heaps. As well as singing the chorus from Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" over and over in my head

Hope you get some peaceful sleep soon. It's 9pm here (Friday) and I'm about to head off to bed for the night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mama to DD Feb '08 (9lbs), DS Oct '10 (10lbs) hbac.gif, DD Jan '13 hbac.gif

#5 of 6 Old 08-20-2010, 09:39 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Ah, that stinks! Usually I can sleep through him dancing around, though the other day I woke up around 5am and he was going nuts and I couldn't go back to sleep. Good luck with your appt today!
#6 of 6 Old 08-20-2010, 10:22 AM

Yeah. I totally get it. I think I could set a clock by the time that she wakes up. She wakes up for a couple of hours and it is absolutely impossible to sleep while she is doing her rolling around kung-fu acrobat routine.

Maybe she will get this out of her system now. (Probably wishful thinking)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page