During pre-DTD last night, I almost smothered DH - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 19 Old 08-22-2010, 09:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
with my belly!

and it took a bit for him to get enough air to let me know. I had absolutely no clue. How sexy was that???

I think sex has just gotten interesting in this house.

Children deserve the respect of puzzling it out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 19 Old 08-22-2010, 10:06 PM

Things have gotten more... erm... interesting over here, too. But not quite like that!

treehugger.gif SAHM with a precious toddler and the love of my life, expecting a new little one July 2014!
#3 of 19 Old 08-22-2010, 11:16 PM

Sex? Uhhhhhhh....what's that?
#4 of 19 Old 08-23-2010, 12:07 AM

We had sex on the floor the other night - because DS was asleep in our bedroom. Maneuvering onto and then off of the floor was so awkward for me...I have no idea how he was still turned on.

And then trying to find a position that didn't have my on my belly or back and didn't require too much strength for me to hold myself up? Still working on that one...

B, happily married to M. Mother to two boys: B (3/08) and A (9/10)
#5 of 19 Old 08-23-2010, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momasana View Post

TMI but my genitals are so swollen I won't let DH within 5 feet of them.

Nik! Mama to Evelynn Rose 08/19/08 and Autumn Lily 11/02/10
#6 of 19 Old 08-23-2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momasana View Post
x 1000!
If we had a contest in this DDC to see who had the least amount of sex this year, I would easily win. I'm just saying.

9/2011 items decluttered
#7 of 19 Old 08-23-2010, 12:30 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlier View Post
x 1000!
If we had a contest in this DDC to see who had the least amount of sex this year, I would easily win. I'm just saying.
Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that
#8 of 19 Old 08-23-2010, 07:25 AM

*sigh* DTD? yes please...I would even risk suffocating poor DH if it meant I was actully GETTING action..lol
between the swollen gentials, the more then tender breast, the extremly to much fluid pouring from my regions and the bed rest....I am screwed....oh wait or not screwed....ya pretty much....

Unschooling Crunchy Mama of 5 babies. Welcome Emily-Rose born September 7th 2010!
#9 of 19 Old 08-23-2010, 10:04 AM

We've kinda resorted to *ahem* other ways of being intimate because I just feel like a huge whale and my belly is in the way no matter what position we try .. dh is not a small guy either so we kinda bump bellies and it's just not a turn on AT ALL.

I guess we need to figure some position out we can do because when I'm due, I'm going to want to have sex to try and get things going. But man, the logistics of sex this pregnant are just not very pretty!

Candacepeace.gif, Married to dh   guitar.gif, Mom to ds (8) biggrinbounce.gif , Gavin candle.gif (9/30/10 - 12/19/10) and cautiously expecting our rainbow1284.gif 4-29-12

#10 of 19 Old 08-23-2010, 10:11 AM

There has been some DTD... but increasingly I feel like a lumbering, bumbling beach ball. We have to keep switching it up because my lower stomach muscles start to hurt from the exertion. Maybe it would work better if I wore one of those pregnant belly support girdles. Sexy
#11 of 19 Old 08-23-2010, 11:55 AM

DTD still happens here, and I'm happy about that... but it just feels like we have to have a game plan from the beginning! No randomly rolling into better positions or whatever. No, there has to be a PLAN. Rolling over is possibly the most un-graceful, not-sexy thing I could do. I'm usually happy with the outcome but I just don't ever want to get started, you know?

On the other hand, DH seems completely un-bothered by my clumsiness, tiredness, and hugeness.

treehugger.gif SAHM with a precious toddler and the love of my life, expecting a new little one July 2014!
#12 of 19 Old 08-23-2010, 02:47 PM

#13 of 19 Old 08-23-2010, 02:57 PM

LOL at OP.

We're not doing it too much because DH is always gone, but when we do, it has been great. Things are extra sensitive.
#14 of 19 Old 08-23-2010, 10:01 PM

I am feeling lucky that i am already fat before being preggo because fat sex is just par for the course for me. I can't do missionary but everything else is still great. And frequent, so i amfeeling super blessed. I swear i am not gloating, i just never get to be happy to be fat

homebirthing,,homeschooling intactalactivist mom to 3dd jumpers.gifand 2dsbouncy.gif.babyf.gifAlways busy
#15 of 19 Old 08-24-2010, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by magentamomma View Post
I am feeling lucky that i am already fat before being preggo because fat sex is just par for the course for me. I can't do missionary but everything else is still great. And frequent, so i amfeeling super blessed. I swear i am not gloating, i just never get to be happy to be fat
Yeh, I am pretty used to being so round. I'm just not used to such rapid growth.
Thankfully for us, our usual and favorite position isn't influenced by my tummy. Maybe that is why sex is working well for us. We also have discovered it is the best way for me to relax at night when I'm feeling a tad grumpy and have restless legs.
Hopefully it will continue to work for us for the next 8 weeks, because we know it won't continue after the baby arrives.

Children deserve the respect of puzzling it out.
#16 of 19 Old 08-24-2010, 06:19 PM

Speaking of weird things while DTD......last night DH said he could FEEL something, stopping him, and it was hurting him....like a BONE or something!

WTH could that be!?!? Baby is breech so maybe a butt? or a foot? totally freaked me out

help?

WOH Mom (for now)to DS (aka:Kiddo) and Little Bean (10/12/2010), Married to DH for ~7 years,
#17 of 19 Old 08-24-2010, 06:30 PM

It's probably your cervix.

I know when we've tried to do a certain position that allows the belly to be out of the way I can feel dh hitting my cervix and it's very uncomfortable.

Candacepeace.gif, Married to dh   guitar.gif, Mom to ds (8) biggrinbounce.gif , Gavin candle.gif (9/30/10 - 12/19/10) and cautiously expecting our rainbow1284.gif 4-29-12

#18 of 19 Old 08-24-2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistymama View Post
It's probably your cervix.

I know when we've tried to do a certain position that allows the belly to be out of the way I can feel dh hitting my cervix and it's very uncomfortable.
woah....really! whew

WOH Mom (for now)to DS (aka:Kiddo) and Little Bean (10/12/2010), Married to DH for ~7 years,
#19 of 19 Old 08-27-2010, 06:15 PM

yah my dh is gone so no action for me. last pregnancy at this point it was a daily occurrence. and there wont be any for a long time.

Cat married 4 yrs to DH DS '08 Early October 2010.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page