594 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  BaMo 
#1 ·
EDD Oct 27

Name Brenna

Age 31

Location NW Florida but soon moving to the Tampa area

TCC Timeline 2 cycles

What child # is this for you #2

Family DH (of almost 7 years) and DS (20 months)

Baby's sex No idea. We won't be finding out the gender though

Birthplan Debating birth center vs homebirth. I think it might come down to insurance costs.

Blog Not yet!

Anything else to add I'm so glad to be part of this group.

See less See more
#2 ·
Making up for the week she wasn't really able to access MDC...
Please let me know if anyone else wants a repeat spotlight thread because they weren't super available during their "assigned" date.

Have you always lived in FL?

What's the most "exciting" place you've ever visited?

If there was one really indulgent thing you could get for you/the new baby, what would it be?

#3 ·
Have you always lived in FL?
Nope. My dad was career Marines and we moved a lot. Southeastern VA is my home though and I miss it so much. We just had the "luck" of being stationed in 2 places in FL. One on the NW and now in the SW.

What's the most "exciting" place you've ever visited?
Barcelona! I loved it - the culture, the history, the food(!) - I'd love to go back and spend more time there.

If there was one really indulgent thing you could get for you/the new baby, what would it be?

A housekeeper.
I'm having a hard time just keeping up with the basics and not sure how I'm going to do it with a toddler and a newborn.

#5 ·
We are going to do a birth center this time. Although, I still want a homebirth, my insurance company will pay for the birth center (it's free standing) but not a homebirth. The plus is that the birth center has these awesome birthing tubs. I'm really hoping to have a waterbirth this time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.