Aaaack! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 09-07-2010, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There are no more upcoming numbers in my ticker in my siggy! My little shamrock is dangerously close to that bird with the pink pouch!!!

When the heck did this happen???!!

Ahem. Apologies. You may now return to your regularly scheduled pregnancies.

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#2 of 13 Old 09-07-2010, 11:23 AM

I know! It seems like I just started mine at 5 weeks and remember thinking it'll take forever to get to this stage. More like I blinked and now here I am at 36 weeks! Even assuming I will go late, that's just under six weeks to go!!!

9/2011 items decluttered
#3 of 13 Old 09-07-2010, 11:53 AM

I know! We're so close!!
#4 of 13 Old 09-07-2010, 12:10 PM

DS was born at 39w 2d. I'm 36w 3d. That's less than 3 weeks!

And it cannot happen soon enough at this point...!

B, happily married to M. Mother to two boys: B (3/08) and A (9/10)
#5 of 13 Old 09-07-2010, 04:07 PM

I can't wait for some of you Mama's that are ahead of me to start popping!! I'm 34 weeks today - this is the time when I had ds. He was 6lb 6oz and didn't have much trouble breathing .. he was pretty much fine except for not having a developed sucking reflex and being a lazy, sleepy nurser. Yet I have a hard time imagining this little one coming now - it seems like it should be months away!!

Candacepeace.gif, Married to dh   guitar.gif, Mom to ds (8) biggrinbounce.gif , Gavin candle.gif (9/30/10 - 12/19/10) and cautiously expecting our rainbow1284.gif 4-29-12

#6 of 13 Old 09-07-2010, 09:50 PM

ha, lyndzie, i remember when you were trying to get things to "take" and demanding in your siggy that it better happen lest you turn the car around (or something)

it was you that inspired me to pee on a stick so early--i figured no way would a positive show up this early, but since hers did and we had the same dates, i might as well....

and here we are.

it's gone by fast, yet last january seems so far away.

in any case, i caught a glimpse of my profile in the mirror today and i've seriously passed the, aw, look how cute, to the, gawd, that woman is freakishly huge!

btw, who do you think will go first between the two of us? is it on?!
#7 of 13 Old 09-07-2010, 10:18 PM

Lol. So a few of us (not including me) are due coming up in 3 1/2 weeks! So those that go early or have premature ruptures or uh-oh-baby's-coming are coming up anytime now! I wonder if we'll be like September and make it till the first of the month before any babies come?

Married to a Navy man of 12 yrs.

03/02: 11/05: 01/08: 10-18-09: 10-31-10 and 7/22/13 with twins and just found out we're pos.gif again!!chicken3.gif

cd.gifslingboy.giffamilybed1.gifwinner.jpg

m/c '97 and in '03

#8 of 13 Old 09-08-2010, 05:18 AM

Jrene in sept had her baby in august i think

i've been given two due dates from scans 27th sept (private scans) and 3rd oct (hospital scans)

so i kinda don't know whether im actually a sept member - but i'm bound to go over, most ppl do so i stuck with oct. plus my birthday is 7th oct and with my luck it'll be that day that DD arrives (im sooo not a birthday sharer lol it's MINE hehe)

heartbeat.gifmy DH DS (5) angel1.gifx2... rainbow1284.gif DD 8th oct!! 9lb 5oz  Madison Akina-Mae - i wear her, feed her, co-sleep and hold her just about every minute of the day DS is my little scientist and the most loving person i ever did meet.  I'm lucky and I know it
#9 of 13 Old 09-08-2010, 09:18 AM - Thread Starter

Lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is all "holy sh*t D-day is fast approaching!!!"

Lotusma, I actually have a date of 10/4 based on conception, but of course MW wanted to use 9/31 based on LMP and early u/s dating. But I convinced her to go w/ 10/4. (According to my FF chart, I O'ed on 1/11).

I had always thought I'd go late with my first, up until a week or so ago, when I started getting "early" vibes. But I (obviously!) have no clue! Watch, you'll probably totally "beat" me. Lol.

Seems like forever ago I got that 10dpo +digi!!!

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#10 of 13 Old 09-08-2010, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndzies View Post
Lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is all "holy sh*t D-day is fast approaching!!!"

Lotusma, I actually have a date of 10/4 based on conception, but of course MW wanted to use 9/31 based on LMP and early u/s dating. But I convinced her to go w/ 10/4. (According to my FF chart, I O'ed on 1/11).

I had always thought I'd go late with my first, up until a week or so ago, when I started getting "early" vibes. But I (obviously!) have no clue! Watch, you'll probably totally "beat" me. Lol.

Seems like forever ago I got that 10dpo +digi!!!
well then, it's totally even--my u/s dated me at the end of sept, too. (and i too o'ed 1/11)

holy crap, we're about to have babies. they're gonna start popping left and right. where's a fingernail biting icon?!
#11 of 13 Old 09-08-2010, 10:45 AM

And we got our first!!

I don't know, I hate to 'take sides' but lotusma you've got previous pg/early deliveries to go on, I'm gonna have to take those odds...sorry Lynds!!

WOHM married to SAHD, living the dream w/our: 3 girls (14,12,10) and 3 boys (7,5,3) and tie-breaker due Jan 2014

#12 of 13 Old 09-08-2010, 11:00 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcimom View Post
I don't know, I hate to 'take sides' but lotusma you've got previous pg/early deliveries to go on, I'm gonna have to take those odds...sorry Lynds!!

#13 of 13 Old 09-08-2010, 11:34 AM

I o'd Jan. 11 as well! Must have been something in the air that day.

9/2011 items decluttered

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page