Rock bottom on sexiness? Peak of humility? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 33 Old 09-10-2010, 09:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by taralv View Post
Honestly, due to the DRASTIC change in landscape in my nether regions, I do NOT tend to take a mirror down there. It's frightening. So, there might be horns....

Tara
I agree! I could have the same thing, but I have no idea, and I am NOT taking a mirror to myself.
#32 of 33 Old 09-10-2010, 09:28 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
DDCC -

we had a whole thread on this in the Sept DDC early on. Never could figure out why that happens but it happened to a LOT of us!

Im even embarrassed of my DH seeing me in my crotch-bleached panties because I can only imagine what he is thinking...

"What in the world sort of acid is that thing producing and I put my most sensitive body part in it?!?!"
I actually had that conversation with my spouse recently when we were folding laundry...

This is a tree on fire with love, but it's still scary since most people think love only looks like one thing instead of the whole world. *
#33 of 33 Old 09-10-2010, 07:18 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I officially started leaking pee today. One more week of work left. All my mat clothes are skin tight and my feet are so sore and I sweat buckets...I feel very sexy at work...not!

I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles you all are having!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page