"surely it cant be long now because...."thread LOL - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 45 Old 09-19-2010, 12:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I woke up SIX times to pee last night. UGH. I guess that will soon be how often I am waking up to feed these babies but still -- it was painful. I do want AT LEAST another week as I want to make it full term but man - I am tired.
#32 of 45 Old 09-20-2010, 05:58 AM - Thread Starter

yup im having the loose BM's bigtime today - when else but in the last weeks of pregnancy is a huge dose of "the sqwitz" a happy and hopeful event haha

heartbeat.gifmy DH DS (5) angel1.gifx2... rainbow1284.gif DD 8th oct!! 9lb 5oz  Madison Akina-Mae - i wear her, feed her, co-sleep and hold her just about every minute of the day DS is my little scientist and the most loving person i ever did meet.  I'm lucky and I know it
#33 of 45 Old 09-20-2010, 11:48 AM

it can't be long now...because I'm 2 cm dilated (and extremely mushy/stretchy), have sharp pain from a baby butt in my ribs 24/7, and that head that keeps jabbing me in the cervix!

I am only 36 weeks and feel like I have probably 5-6 weeks to go, so I'm not counting on going early...just being silly and complaining a tad bit All in all I've been blessed with a very comfy pregnancy

Proud wife to my handsome husband partners.gif Malachi David (2010) and Jeremiah Daniel (2012) joined our family via two lovely homebirths. Rainbow.gif Doula for 7 years and now finally an apprentice midwife! bellycast.gif 

bfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gifcd.giffemalesling.GIF

#34 of 45 Old 09-20-2010, 06:48 PM

Cuz after an entire pregnancy of waiting five days between poops, I'm now having "the squirts" once or twice a day. Feast or famine around these parts, I guess.

Me+DH+DS1+DS2+Dog=me and a house full of guys, which is really just peachy, thanks.
#35 of 45 Old 09-20-2010, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_babe View Post
Cuz after an entire pregnancy of waiting five days between poops, I'm now having "the squirts" once or twice a day. Feast or famine around these parts, I guess.
This.

Nik! Mama to Evelynn Rose 08/19/08 and Autumn Lily 11/02/10
#36 of 45 Old 09-22-2010, 04:21 PM

...because after an entire pregnancy of being like "sure, whatever, I'm pregnant again," all of a sudden I feel the need to fold tiny articles of clothing and read pregnancy discussion board threads.
#37 of 45 Old 09-22-2010, 04:47 PM

... because I drank three bottles of water yesterday and peed ONCE.

And then woke up four times overnight to pee.

I'm a freakish water-retainer, though. Last time around, my CNM couldn't make heads or tails of it. I just puffed up and puffed up and puffed up and puffed up, and she kept saying, "Usually when people retain THIS much water, it's accompanied by other issues." But nope, no high BP, no protein in my urine, no pitting on my ankles, even. Just really, really puffy .

Me+DH+DS1+DS2+Dog=me and a house full of guys, which is really just peachy, thanks.
#38 of 45 Old 09-23-2010, 06:02 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_babe View Post
... because I drank three bottles of water yesterday and peed ONCE.

And then woke up four times overnight to pee.

I'm a freakish water-retainer, though. Last time around, my CNM couldn't make heads or tails of it. I just puffed up and puffed up and puffed up and puffed up, and she kept saying, "Usually when people retain THIS much water, it's accompanied by other issues." But nope, no high BP, no protein in my urine, no pitting on my ankles, even. Just really, really puffy .
oh wow so im not alone in this then!? seriously it's so bad sometimes i can't bend my legs or ankles, and ive not seen the bones in my legs for weeks now. docs were sure i must have pre-e or kidney problems cuz im not peeing musch either (except at night) etc etc but nope - all clear, im just a freaky sack of water..... never had it before im curious as to how it all comes out? do u pee it out after delivery? like one giant wee or do you sweat it out? hmm...

heartbeat.gifmy DH DS (5) angel1.gifx2... rainbow1284.gif DD 8th oct!! 9lb 5oz  Madison Akina-Mae - i wear her, feed her, co-sleep and hold her just about every minute of the day DS is my little scientist and the most loving person i ever did meet.  I'm lucky and I know it
#39 of 45 Old 09-23-2010, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corban's mum View Post
..... never had it before im curious as to how it all comes out? do u pee it out after delivery? like one giant wee or do you sweat it out? hmm...
both! I retained masses of water when pg with DD, but not so much this pregnancy. Hers was a summer pregnancy though and this one is winter. Anyway, I sweated bucket loads for a week solid after DD was born. I had lost 20kgs (44 pounds) by the time she was a week old.

Mama to DD Feb '08 (9lbs), DS Oct '10 (10lbs) hbac.gif, DD Jan '13 hbac.gif

#40 of 45 Old 09-23-2010, 08:21 AM

Corban's Mum - did the Kinky Frisky Move help your SPD pain at all?

B, happily married to M. Mother to two boys: B (3/08) and A (9/10)
#41 of 45 Old 09-23-2010, 08:43 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melly24 View Post
both! I retained masses of water when pg with DD, but not so much this pregnancy. Hers was a summer pregnancy though and this one is winter. Anyway, I sweated bucket loads for a week solid after DD was born. I had lost 20kgs (44 pounds) by the time she was a week old.
yes please!! 44lbs would rock kinda makes me think of that film tank girl - where they suck the water outta ppl and they shrivel up

PIE - kinda mixed results... laying on my back is super painful but when DH gotta good grib and pulled it REALLY helped, but then he couldnt let go cuz it's instantly hurt....cue really UNfrisky awkward man-handling of me to roll off the bed together, while still applying traction, until i could get feet on the floor due to darn leg cramps haha yep, pregnancy ROCKS.

#42 of 45 Old 09-23-2010, 01:19 PM

*this lower back and pelvic pressure is enough to make me go insane

*my boobs are SO sore AND itchy

*i'm loosing enough mucousy fluid to fill a mason jar

Wife to DH (9/02) Homeschooling Mama to DD1 (2/03) DD2 (11/06) DD3(9/10)

#43 of 45 Old 09-23-2010, 01:37 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue butterfly View Post
*this lower back and pelvic pressure is enough to make me go insane

*my boobs are SO sore AND itchy

*i'm loosing enough mucousy fluid to fill a mason jar
likewise (...though i dnt know what a mason jar is lol)

#44 of 45 Old 09-23-2010, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corban's mum View Post
oh wow so im not alone in this then!? seriously it's so bad sometimes i can't bend my legs or ankles, and ive not seen the bones in my legs for weeks now. docs were sure i must have pre-e or kidney problems cuz im not peeing musch either (except at night) etc etc but nope - all clear, im just a freaky sack of water..... never had it before im curious as to how it all comes out? do u pee it out after delivery? like one giant wee or do you sweat it out? hmm...
Yup, that's me.

FREAKY SACKS OF WATER UNITE!

I had to have a catheter after DS's birth (lots of tearing), so I'm not entirely sure, but it came out pretty quickly. Like DH had to point out to the nurse that the bag was full, because it never occurred to her that it would be full so soon.

#45 of 45 Old 09-23-2010, 05:00 PM

[QUOTE

PIE - kinda mixed results... laying on my back is super painful but when DH gotta good grib and pulled it REALLY helped, but then he couldnt let go cuz it's instantly hurt....cue really UNfrisky awkward man-handling of me to roll off the bed together, while still applying traction, until i could get feet on the floor due to darn leg cramps haha yep, pregnancy ROCKS.[/QUOTE]

If only we could get this stuff on video...
It will be funny later!

B, happily married to M. Mother to two boys: B (3/08) and A (9/10)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page