Super Harvest Moon tonight - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 09-22-2010, 07:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DH just told me that there is a Super Harvest Moon tonight, it only happens every 20 years or so. I wonder if it will bring out any of our October babies!
#2 of 10 Old 09-22-2010, 07:39 PM

I saw this on the news this morning! My DH just told me about 5 min ago "It would be really cool for her to come on the Super Harvest Moon!" And while that WOULD be cool, I am only 36 weeks 5 days and I think our lil pumpkin could stand to bake longer, as much as I'd LOVE to be done with pregnancy now. :P I am excited to see if it stirs anything up for anyone else though! I did wake up very crampy, and I lost some plug today. We'll see!
#3 of 10 Old 09-22-2010, 08:03 PM

I had bloody show yesterday morning and last night and some spotting today accompanied by strong BH's and crampiness....but I'm not holding my breath....I'm telling myself it could still be 2 weeks....(I'm not really able to comprehend in my mind that it could be more!)
#4 of 10 Old 09-22-2010, 08:19 PM

Isaid I thought I was going to have this baby on the 23rd. I have been haveing serious contractions all evening. Hopefully they keep going and don't stop like they have been!

Married to a WONDERFUL man, SAHM of Israel 9(b) , Ireland 5(g) , Iceland 4(b),  Italy 2(g), Scoltand 9 m(g), and pregnant with baby #6

#5 of 10 Old 09-22-2010, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motherto4 View Post
I have been haveing serious contractions all evening. Hopefully they keep going and don't stop like they have been!
I know I've been having way more than normal, hoping and hoping and drinking some rrl tea

Happily married, crunchy mama crazy in love with our little man, Bam bam (10/5/10) due aug 2014 with our rainbow bean missing our 3 angel babies (9/09, 7/12, 12/12)
#6 of 10 Old 09-22-2010, 10:57 PM

I wish! I even cleaned my whole house today I have been nesting all week. and when I went to the grocery store I could barely walk from her grinding on my cervix and my hips feeling like they were spreading... oh and walking made me numb down there... is this normal? and I just feel bulgy pushed out in the whole lower region. and my milk ducts are starting to get lumpy... ds is still nursing or they would feel that way all the time I am sure.

Cat married 4 yrs to DH DS '08 Early October 2010.
#7 of 10 Old 09-23-2010, 02:20 AM

I'm having little contractions and I lost my mucous plug (I think). I'm so ready fro labor, but I know it's just my body messing with me. I'm convinced I'm going to go to 42w.

obstruct livery vehicles

#8 of 10 Old 09-23-2010, 07:19 PM

I'm also having contractions but they are irregular. :-( Was really hoping the moon pull would be strong enough. Guess there are still a few hours left and I plan to sit in the moonlight for a bit tonight. I'm betting there will be several babies born tonight!

Married 16 yrs to DH, DS (3/06) x4 (11/04) (3/08) (3/09) (8/09)
DD born 9/24/2010 :
#9 of 10 Old 09-23-2010, 10:27 PM

I can't wait to see it! Last night it was really bright and big. It looked full last night. But seeing how I'm only 35 weeks tomorrow, I hope I don't go into labor yet. "Baby stay put." But for those that are full term, good luck!! ELV's!

Married to a Navy man of 12 yrs.

03/02: 11/05: 01/08: 10-18-09: 10-31-10 and 7/22/13 with twins and just found out we're pos.gif again!!chicken3.gif

cd.gifslingboy.giffamilybed1.gifwinner.jpg

m/c '97 and in '03

#10 of 10 Old 09-24-2010, 12:21 AM

I was out walking under it, no shirt, feeling the breeze against my gigantic belly, across my chest and over my back, and thinking that if she made her entrance to the solid world tonight, that would be fine with me.

But she's happy to keep floating around in there.

SPBC Finally a Papa! Elise Ember Soleil - 10/3/10 - 4:09 AM - 6 lbs 8 oz My daughter eats donor milk! Human milk for human babies!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page