What due date would you go by? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-25-2010, 12:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I originally had a due date of the 24th by my best guesses of conception (which wasnt a very good recollection and would be based more on lmp, but would also have to consider that if it was the 24th, I would have gotten a dark BFP at only 7dpo, which is unlikely), when I had my ultrasound at 19 weeks, they gave me a due date of the 16th. Ultrasound dating with 2 of my other pregnancies was only 1 and 3 days off of actual conception, so should I just go by the 16th?
I just dont want to get my hopes up thinking I may go earlier than later, but I also dont want to think "oh late october" and get totally caught off guard!
#2 of 3 Old 09-25-2010, 01:23 PM

I would just go by an estimated range instead of a date. Just say anywhere around the 19th to the 24th. Use both.

Married to a Navy man of 12 yrs.

03/02: 11/05: 01/08: 10-18-09: 10-31-10 and 7/22/13 with twins and just found out we're pos.gif again!!chicken3.gif

cd.gifslingboy.giffamilybed1.gifwinner.jpg

m/c '97 and in '03

#3 of 3 Old 09-25-2010, 03:09 PM

I would use a range. I just thought I had another three weeks to go and "nope". Little baby had her agenda. They just tend to come out when they are done baking regardless of what date you put on it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page