Ugh, super active baby, pressure, cramping, nausea - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-26-2010, 02:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I swear this chick has superhuman powers- she has gotten so strong! It is like she is trying to bust out every chance she gets. I get the rib kicks and the cervical pressure/stabbing at the same time. Last few days I have been nauseous, and having tons of BH, as well as mild cramping/ctx. But I don't think labor is imminent. I am only 36w3d. Sigh, stop teasing me baby!

Amy, mommy to Ava, 6, Gavin, 4, Lila, 2, and Baby #4 due in early November! joy.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2010, 02:54 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
DDCC- I started feeling kicking at 14.5 weeks (and this is my first). Mine was able to shake my belly and send my bathwater out in ripples by about 18 weeks. By 24 he would kick out and I could see the bulges on both sides. He's starting to run out of room now though so he's moved onto what feels like rapid boiling. So many movements so fast all over that I can't tell a punch from a kick from an elbow because they're all hitting me at the same time. I'm hoping he calms down a bit because I always get Braxton Hicks when he kicks too hard.

This Mommy and Military Daddy are loving their son.
DS born Dec 2010 Pregnant with #2, having another !
Old 09-26-2010, 03:33 PM

i feel like barfing ALL the time. this girl has also gotten really REALLY strong over the past few days, and also swung into a posterior position (she's really engaged so not toooo bothered about her position now, if she wants to come out stargazing then fine by me lol) she's actually hurting me now though with her movements, and also the cervical scraping/stabbing got so bad today when we were in a craft shop that i felt a scraaape-pop-flick and though my water mustve gone.. i screamed a little and grabbed DH and crossed my legs.... all the ppl in the shop sort of dashed in opposite directions like i was about to explode all over them hehe but no, she's just being a little madam

heartbeat.gifmy DH DS (5) angel1.gifx2... rainbow1284.gif DD 8th oct!! 9lb 5oz  Madison Akina-Mae - i wear her, feed her, co-sleep and hold her just about every minute of the day DS is my little scientist and the most loving person i ever did meet.  I'm lucky and I know it
Old 09-26-2010, 08:13 PM

Quote:
all the ppl in the shop sort of dashed in opposite directions like i was about to explode all over them

I can see their faces

SAHM to Codi 1/12/08, James 11/3/10 and Connor 4/10/13 with our own personal Superhero DH/daddy

Old 09-26-2010, 10:21 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Mine likes to headbang on my cervix, I swear. And then he'll do weird rolling that hurts SO BAD, uggh! I'm having lots of cramping/BH too, and some clear mucousy discharge, but I'm pretty sure I'll still be pregnant at my edd
Old 09-26-2010, 10:27 PM

I am experiencing all of the above, too--cramping, BH, nausea, etc. The nausea has really kicked in the last few days, so I hope, hope, and hope that this means what I think it means, as I am due in 5 days!!!

I'm a professor and a domestic goddess married to my ideal mate. We are living in bliss with our new baby girl, Rowan Graham, born October 8, 2010.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:40 AM

I, too, am doing a sort of weird jerky dance, randomly, while shopping or on the street. My torso abruptly jerks to the right when I get a good kick under the ribs and then I'll do a kind of pigeon-toed thighs together thing when I get a nice head grind on the cervix. In the words of Elton John, baby is a tiny dancer.

Still not a lot of bh for me though... still waiting for the glimmer of a sign.

User Tag List