Where are my late Oct due data mamas? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 34 Old 09-27-2010, 11:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
With all of these baby springing up, I wanted to see who else will be sticking around for a while?

How are you feeling? Where are you on your to do lists? Anybody else feel like they have forever to go?

My guess date is 10/27. The SPD is kicking my butt and running after my toddler isn't helping. My to do list is a mile long. I really need to start working on it.

Wife, mom to DS (4), DD (2) and baby heart 2.7.13

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 34 Old 09-27-2010, 11:43 PM

I am due the 14th but I am planning on more of the end of October. I was 10 days late with my first. I have to admit though, I am slightly jealous of everyone who is having their babies now. I am just getting anxious to meet this little one!

Waiting, not so patiently, to meet our new addition this October
#3 of 34 Old 09-28-2010, 12:10 AM

I'm due Oct 31. Will be here a while. Love reading the birth stories!

mom to 4 kids, ages 20 mos to 11 years

#4 of 34 Old 09-28-2010, 01:02 AM

I'm due the 22nd but since I went to 41 weeks and 1 day with DS, I won't be terribly shocked if it's closer to Halloween.

Although I did have a midwife appointment today and am measuring about a week ahead, so who knows! I would love to have my baby sooner than later.

Loving wife partners.gif and mama to my sweet little son coolshine.gif (Fall 2008) and a beautiful baby girl babyf.gif(Fall 2010)

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty. --George Bernard Shaw

#5 of 34 Old 09-28-2010, 08:14 AM

I'm due the 19th - no clue when I'll go since ds was a preemie and I had him at 34 weeks. I'm 37 weeks today.

I'm very ready to meet this little guy - and to be honest, get him out of me! I feel huge, I pee every hour at night (no joke), my feet and ankles are swelling for the first time this pregnancy and I'm just ... ready. But I have the disctinct feeling it's going to be a few more weeks.

We are totally ready - everything is washed and put away, we have everything we need. I even installed the carseat last weekend and it's ready to do. We just need our baby.

My guess right now is around my B'day, Oct 11th. Maybe wishful thinking, but it's keeping me going for now.

Candacepeace.gif, Married to dh   guitar.gif, Mom to ds (8) biggrinbounce.gif , Gavin candle.gif (9/30/10 - 12/19/10) and cautiously expecting our rainbow1284.gif 4-29-12

#6 of 34 Old 09-28-2010, 08:56 AM

It's so exciting seeing all these October babies born!
I'm due 10/10/10 but was 11 and 6 days late with my others and I'm guessing I'll be late with this.. so mabye mid-late October. Still hanging in there! I've done sooooo much though as far as completing all the many projects I wanted to complete, so although I keep coming up with new ones, I feel ready. Though a few days ago I decided I'd go for a water birth so I'm still waiting on the liner to come in and I need to pick up the tub from a friend.
#7 of 34 Old 09-28-2010, 09:00 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm due the 9th, but my first 3 were all 7-11 days over due, so I expect to be pregnant for a few more weeks, unfortunately!!
#8 of 34 Old 09-28-2010, 09:46 AM

I'm due October 19th, but I feel like I will have him/her around the 26th. So I'll most likely be here for awhile!!! 37 weeks today and I really need a couple more weeks to finish my to-do list. I'm still waiting for our carseat to come in the mail, need to start washing and organizing baby clothes/blankets, need to get nursing bras, and need to finish unpacking the last of our boxes from our move to Italy. Plus, my best friend is flying here for the birth to be my doula and she won't be here till the 14th. So I (really) don't want this baby to arrive early!

Proud wife to my handsome husband partners.gif Malachi David (2010) and Jeremiah Daniel (2012) joined our family via two lovely homebirths. Rainbow.gif Doula for 7 years and now finally an apprentice midwife! bellycast.gif 

bfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gifcd.giffemalesling.GIF

#9 of 34 Old 09-28-2010, 09:57 AM

Due 10-26 here and it seems far away at the moment. I had one at 37 and one at 40 on the dot, so no clue when this wee one will arrive. I will admit that 38 sounds nicer and nicer.
I feel pretty crappy right now but am currently trying to talk myself out of that.

Anne-Marie
expecting #3 October 26, 2010
#10 of 34 Old 09-28-2010, 10:21 AM

I'm due on the 29th and an ultrasound dated me due Nov. 3rd. So who knows! Lol. Although, I don't think I'll make it to the 29th. I do hope I at least finish my Hypnobabies home course. I'm doing the fast track, so I'll finish end of the week of the 11th. Hubby is leaving with his command end of next month so I really hope I don't go all the way till due date. I have like a week of October that is the "perfect" time to have this little one, but when do they are come when its the "right" time! Hahaha. I still have a few more supplies to buy but other than that, I'm just about good to go. The house could use just a couple more days of catching up, but I'm almost there. I'm not so stressed out about it now. I've got my fall decorations out (which isn't much) and need to get a few more fall scented candles. Needing payday to arrive soon. We're running out of food. Lol.

Married to a Navy man of 12 yrs.

03/02: 11/05: 01/08: 10-18-09: 10-31-10 and 7/22/13 with twins and just found out we're pos.gif again!!chicken3.gif

cd.gifslingboy.giffamilybed1.gifwinner.jpg

m/c '97 and in '03

#11 of 34 Old 09-28-2010, 01:09 PM

I'm due either 10/28 or 11/2, depending on if we want to believe when we actually conceived or based on the first ultrasound. I'm sure I'll be the last or one of the last to give birth here.

We still have a lot to do, but I can see the finish line now. Our birth tub will be delivered next week. We are putting the finishing touches on decorating the nursery and then I think we'll be good to go.

I love reading about all the October babies coming! It's inspiring and makes me realize that our babies will also be coming...sometime.

Beth- WOHM slinggirl.gif  -Madly in love with my Wife- SAHMhola.gifandbabyf.gifSophia, born 11/2/10, at home! homebirth.jpgExpressing love, one ounce at a time!  1pump.gif

#12 of 34 Old 09-28-2010, 01:59 PM

Im due somewhere between the 25th (according to short cycle/date of SI) and 27th (according to scan), so I generally split the difference and go with the 26th. My first baby was 9 days late, so if I have a November baby, I won't be shocked. But I REALLY want an October baby... just the thought of going into November makes me feel tired and impatient.

I'm planning a home birth and have nothing ready, so I have to get on that. Started having more intense and numerous bh yesterday.
#13 of 34 Old 09-28-2010, 02:47 PM

hi i never really post-but i am due oct 30th with #2 planning our 2nd homebirth! very excited/impatient to meet this lil one!
#14 of 34 Old 09-28-2010, 02:53 PM

I'm due the 20th, which I guess is MID-October, but I'll probably go 'til the end of October, if DS1 was any indication of my offsprings' desire to exit the womb .

Me+DH+DS1+DS2+Dog=me and a house full of guys, which is really just peachy, thanks.
#15 of 34 Old 09-28-2010, 03:05 PM

Hi All Late October/ Early November mamas

I am due 10/31 and I don't really expect that he'll come any sooner than that although I would love to see him that last week of October. My sons birthday is on Christmas Eve and the more time in between the two birthdays is good.

He has definitely dropped lower today and I have said it all along but I just can't wear pants now, thank god I was laid off a few months back, because it kills me to have to put on pants to go to the store.

I am getting back into new mommy mode and taking every opportunity I have to sleep, which means I am behind on my side job but thats ok.

Also we are in the middle of trying to short sell our house, have submitted an offer and we are waiting on the bank to respond. Well we submitted the offer in June and we where told it takes 30-90 days so thought for sure we would be out of the house before the baby came. Now that it's been 90 days we don't know when this is all going to happen and how I have to try to plan out where to move around the toys and furniture to make room for baby in our already packed nursery and trying to fit two cribs in there. Where to put the baby swing/bouncer and all the other goodies we are going to now pull out for the baby. Find all the new baby clothes and pull them out and put them in the dresser.

Its like a whole new list I have to do. I also just made a list for my hubby to do before the baby comes but we'll see how that goes. Lets just hope this little one doesn't come early.

Harmony; fly-by-nursing2.gifslingtwin.giffamilybed2.gifcd.giftreehugger.gifblogging.jpg to DH and first time Mom to Xander! 12/24/2008babyf.gif and Oliver 11/3/10 babyf.gif
#16 of 34 Old 09-28-2010, 03:17 PM

#17 of 34 Old 09-29-2010, 01:48 AM

I'm due 10/23. Still have lots to do - wash the clothes/blankets/towels/car seat cover, pack my bag for the birth center, etc. Have the bassinette in my room, but need sheets. Would like to cook and freeze some meals...etc., etc. I'm still feeling mostly good and trying to keep distracted instead of focusing on the countdown... It works most of the time!

Tracey, mama of 5 beloved children here with me on Earth and one precious son I will meet again in Heaven 6/17/09 - 9/6/09.

#18 of 34 Old 09-29-2010, 01:57 AM

I'm due either the 22nd or the 25th depending what you go by... but my c/s is scheduled for the 15th. I do NOT want to be having a c/s but I know it is what we have to do and I am pretty relieved to have an end in sight...

Rachel, proud Army wife to my superhero.gif and SAHM to my crazy boys jumpers.gif... Trevor 4/08, Trenton 6/09 and Travis 10/10
#19 of 34 Old 09-29-2010, 02:37 AM

I'm due the beginning of november but i'm pretty sure I will have a late October babe

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#20 of 34 Old 09-29-2010, 04:11 AM

We're due October 26th, but with the baby dreams I've been having recently, I might be going early. I had a dream that i had him Sept 29th, and my mom dreamt I had him after only being in labor for 45 minutes. I'm hoping to hold out for at least another couple weeks to let him grow a little more. Besides, we still haven't agreed on a name yet, and we have a ton of stuff to do around the house... I do think he'll be early, but by that I mean maybe about a week or so.

Loving partner to smartycat  ribbonrainbow.gif  . Enjoying life with our DS's- 4/5/09 and 10/29/10 love.gif!  Moms to three dogs and four cats.
#21 of 34 Old 09-29-2010, 09:11 AM

I'm not due til the 26th. I'm thinking I'll go early since I did with my first, but if I keep thinking that way I'll still be pregnant in mid-Nov.
I've been super nauseous that past two days and only feel like eating a couple times a day. My back has also been very sore.
I have all the NEED to get dones, done; the car seat is installed, clothes and diapers are washed and put away. However the other things (mostly sewing things) aren't done and really need to get going on them. I have to finish his quilt, cause its what we'll use to cover him in the car. DD is getting a life-size newborn doll, so she can take care of her "baby" while I take care of the baby and it only came with one diaper, so I'm making more so she can change it. My SIL asked me to make a runner for her sons dresser, and I'm only about 1/3 of the way done with the babies halloween costume. None of them need to done before baby come, but like I'll have time after he does . O and I need to clean the house and get a few more meals in the freezer.

OK now I'm overwhelmed, glad I have 4 weeks left.

SAHM to Codi 1/12/08, James 11/3/10 and Connor 4/10/13 with our own personal Superhero DH/daddy

#22 of 34 Old 09-29-2010, 10:10 AM

I'll be here for a while. I'm due on the 23rd, but my babies like to make late appearances, so I won't be surprised to go closer to Halloween. My son's birthday is Nov. 1, and I know it's possible that they will be sharing a birthday. I feel bad about that, but he says he doesn't mind. Anyway, I have just about everything ready (due to my early compulsive nesting behavior), but I don't expect a baby anytime soon. Sigh.

Tara
#23 of 34 Old 09-29-2010, 03:04 PM

I'm due the 31st. Based on past births I feel I'll go early so I'm having everything ready by the 37th week. So far I have done only one thing on my rather extensive to-do list. I'm waiting on that nesting thing to kick in.
#24 of 34 Old 09-29-2010, 09:48 PM

Our edd is the 27th. I went 40w5d with my first so I'm not expecting anything early but the last month is just the WORST!!

I've been forcing myself to relax lately, which really isn't working. I can't wait to be 37 weeks, then I'll start dancing and having a lot of sex and mentally preparing myself for this baby's arrival... but until then every twinge gives me a little panic like "I'M NOT READY YET!!"

Everything is ready for the birth, though, which makes it worse because I feel like I don't have anything else to do.

Nik! Mama to Evelynn Rose 08/19/08 and Autumn Lily 11/02/10
#25 of 34 Old 09-30-2010, 12:13 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I'm due 11/1, but have been lurking here from the start because my others were born at 37 and 38 weeks, and I'd be a bit surprised to even make it to late October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holothuroidea View Post
I've been forcing myself to relax lately, which really isn't working. I can't wait to be 37 weeks, then I'll start dancing and having a lot of sex and mentally preparing myself for this baby's arrival... but until then every twinge gives me a little panic like "I'M NOT READY YET!!" .
Yeah. I'll relax a lot on Monday, when I'll be 36 weeks, and my MW will be willing to do a homebirth. Not actually going to start encouraging it until after 37 weeks, though. 36 is just a bit earlier than I'd prefer, regardless of discomfort.

DS born 6/03, DD1 born 9/06, DD2 born 10/10, DD3 born 4/14.
#26 of 34 Old 09-30-2010, 12:26 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Well at my appt today my cervix was closed and high and the baby's head was so high my ob couldn't even feel it! (She palpated my stomach though and said he's definitely head down, just very high). So I'm definitely not expecting to have a baby anytime soon I'm fairly certain I'll be pregnant forever.
#27 of 34 Old 09-30-2010, 12:52 PM

I'm due 10/30, but boy do I feel like I'm going to go early! We're having a little girl - our first. Very excited. Starting to put together the hospital/birth center bag this week. I finish work this week to start prenatal leave (we have 4 weeks "use it or lose it" in California - not sure about other states). I think I'm almost just as excited about being done with work!

Rachel, new mommy to Gabriella, married to wonderful T, dog-mommy to Jackson! So-called "older" mom - I'm 40! namaste.gif
#28 of 34 Old 09-30-2010, 04:46 PM

So at the Dr.'s yesterday, he told me: "we won't try to stop labor but we'd prefer you made it til 37 weeks." I hadn't asked anything about that, we were just talking about how my BP had been high and he had measured and felt my belly. (I'm measuring a week ahead) Would you take that as he thinks baby will prob. come early? I did have DD at 38.5 weeks. I just thought it was weird that he brought that up out of nowhere.

SAHM to Codi 1/12/08, James 11/3/10 and Connor 4/10/13 with our own personal Superhero DH/daddy

#29 of 34 Old 09-30-2010, 05:19 PM

waterlight- You're in Half Moon Bay? I'm in Pacifica and also having a girl, due 10/31! We should meet up sometime.

What's this "4 weeks use it or lose it" thing? I know you can get 6 weeks of baby bonding time paid at half your current salary once the baby is born through EDD. I'm happy about that! I'm just wondering what the thing is you're talking about?

Beth- WOHM slinggirl.gif  -Madly in love with my Wife- SAHMhola.gifandbabyf.gifSophia, born 11/2/10, at home! homebirth.jpgExpressing love, one ounce at a time!  1pump.gif

#30 of 34 Old 09-30-2010, 05:21 PM

I'm due oct 22nd but my uterus is confused and so I don't know if I will go tonight or be over due. The nurse at l/d last night said my uterus needs to sh** or get off the pot. I did dialate 1 cm from 8pm -9am today so that is good (I'm now a stretchy 3. OHHHHH AHHHHH). I'm 37 w (I say today, mw say tomorrow) I'm trying to just forget about the whole giving birth thing from now on. After 4 times to l/d b.c my uterus hates me or hates this baby, maybe both, I'm now going to think I will never deliver. Then when I go into labor I will be shocked and happy whenever that is.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page