Tomorrow is October! Who is due this weekend? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-30-2010, 05:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm due on the second and all the October ladies who have babes that couldn't wait until October are making me excited to meet my own!

I keep waiting for any signs, mucus plug, bloody show, burst of energy,cramps anything! I've had some cramps but then I won't have any for a few days.

I even made plans for dinner tonight figuring if I made plans something might start! hahahaha.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2010, 06:04 PM

Me! Due on Sunday but I'm sure I'm in this for a long haul. I have had no symptoms whatsoever, not even a suspicious cramp. Does getting crabby when people "casually" ask me how I'm doing count?

9/2011 items decluttered
Old 09-30-2010, 06:41 PM

Monday. But I don't think this baby is coming anytime soon. No signs, no "intuition" that she's going to make an appearance soon... I think she's waiting for me to finish this load of work I have at the office first. Lol.

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

Old 09-30-2010, 06:58 PM

I am due the second also. tons of stringy mucous had mild contractions half the night last night. really hoping tonight is the night.

Cat married 4 yrs to DH DS '08 Early October 2010.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:31 PM

I'm not due until the end but I wanted to say I had no bloody show until I was 4-5 dilated with my son.

Harmony; fly-by-nursing2.gifslingtwin.giffamilybed2.gifcd.giftreehugger.gifblogging.jpg to DH and first time Mom to Xander! 12/24/2008babyf.gif and Oliver 11/3/10 babyf.gif
Old 09-30-2010, 08:31 PM

I am due tomorrow the first. On Monday I had regular contractions from 4-11pm and lost some mucus plug. I would have thought it was time but they died down after a warm bath and rest. Hopefully our boy will come this weekend.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:01 PM

According to my midwife's records, I'm due tomorrow. According to my original figuring, I'm due Saturday. I doubt either one will happen, though! There is nothing going on labor-wise here, except some random cramping that's been popping up for a week or so (I don't even think it's legit BH).

treehugger.gif SAHM with a precious toddler and the love of my life, expecting a new little one July 2014!
Old 09-30-2010, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlier View Post
Me! Due on Sunday but I'm sure I'm in this for a long haul. I have had no symptoms whatsoever, not even a suspicious cramp. Does getting crabby when people "casually" ask me how I'm doing count?
Me too, everything u wrote...EXACTLY! Please stop asking me "how I'm doing?!!!!!"

caffix.gif

Old 09-30-2010, 11:58 PM

I'm due tomorrow (the 1st), and that date seemed highly unlikely all week. I even came home Tuesday and told my husband that I didn't even feel pregnant anymore. Weird, right? Well, I came home today and took a walk; man, the contractions really started up. I'm still achey, but a bath calmed down the BH. I've also felt extra tired and just...odd today. I have a feeling she is coming this weekend. I haven't had any bloody show or loss of plug, but I know this is not a given. (See the thread in our DDC on this very topic.)

Pineapple Head--I made an appointment for an hour long prenatal massage for Saturday afternoon. I looooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee massages, so I'm hoping that just setting a date for something I enjoy so much will put me over the edge! Also, the girl doing the massage is a personal friend, so I told her to research induction pressure points! Wish me luck!

I'm a professor and a domestic goddess married to my ideal mate. We are living in bliss with our new baby girl, Rowan Graham, born October 8, 2010.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:04 AM

I'm due on Sunday and feel like I'm in for the long haul, yet know it could happen at any time. I'm just carrying on with life, although kind of wish I hadn't quit work as early as I did so I had something else to focus on. I do have a 2.5 year old so she keeps me busy.

I had tons of BH with my DD, lost my mucous plug three weeks before she was born, and was 3 cm dilated for the last two weeks. She was two days late, my water broke, and then she was born 60 hours later (pitocin, epidural and vaccum).

This time my BH have completely disappeared in the last month, I have no idea if I'm dilated because I have MWs this time so no internal exams, but the baby's head is engaged (and has been for the last 3 weeks).

This is all to say that I feel the signs can mean everything or nothing!

We just have to wait, blindly, and try to find patience. *Sigh*

Good luck to everyone.

DD born April 7/08 and expecting #2 October 2010!
Old 10-01-2010, 07:22 AM

im another one due on sunday i haven't a clue when she's coming, i thought i would go a week early so i was waay off. gonna spend this weekend making vats of soup and loaves of bread to store, kill some time.

heartbeat.gifmy DH DS (5) angel1.gifx2... rainbow1284.gif DD 8th oct!! 9lb 5oz  Madison Akina-Mae - i wear her, feed her, co-sleep and hold her just about every minute of the day DS is my little scientist and the most loving person i ever did meet.  I'm lucky and I know it
Old 10-01-2010, 10:03 AM

I'm due today! Been having a ton of pressure the past few days & started having nausea, diarreha & irregular ctx around 4pm yesterday. The nausea & diarreha subsided before I went to bed, but the ctx lasted all night. I didn't get hardly any sleep at all, back is killing me. Gonna get into the chiro today. I'm hoping he holds off until Sunday though cuz we are planning to labor at a hotel & they are booked solid until Sunday because of the Iowa vs. Penn State game :/

Mrs. (28) Wife to the Mr. (26) Mama to K (10g) & J (5b). Expecting #3 10/10. Hoping for a HBA2C.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:21 PM

Today is my EDD but nothing is happening Every movement the baby makes stops me in my tracks to wonder...is this it...you getting ready? I've had BH for weeks now which is odd b/c I never had them my with other two PG. I don't expect to lose my plug or have my water break as neither happened with the other two...had my water broken both times. My back has been killing me for the past two days but I am chalking that up to how I have been sleeping. I was so not this impatient with my boys...I am so excited to give birth at home that it is all I can think about and it is making time drag by. It has been pouring here for two days so I haven't been able to walk. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful...I plan on walking this baby out!

Mama to Jack (12/7/06) & Liam (4/3/08) & Iris Hope (10/6/10)
Old 10-02-2010, 10:04 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Not due till next Saturday, but I'm 39 weeks! The end is in sight!

User Tag List