TMI alert! 3 days of diarrhea? Impending labor? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-06-2010, 12:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am not due til the 20th, but I have had 3 days of diarrhea, multiple times a day, which is NOT normal for me, and I am not sick, and didn't eat anything funky. Could this baby be coming in the near future?!?!?!?

Amy, mommy to Ava, 6, Gavin, 4, Lila, 2, and Baby #4 due in early November! joy.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2010, 12:38 PM

I don't know, but I'm experiencing the same thing. Things have become increasingly looser lately and it seems as soon as my body processes some food it's coming out the back end. So It may be that your labor may be impending or just that your body is just trying to keep things clear for when labor does start. My guess date is the 17, but I'm totally sure that I may have this little one this week or beginning of next week. Anyways, I hope that things are going well for you and that your baby comes when s/he is ready.

Kemi wifedreads.gif to Jeffdh_malesling.GIF mommy to Rohan h20homebirth.gifROTFLMAO.gif 1/3/09 and Narenhomebirth.jpg(transfer to hospital) blahblah.gif  10/22/10. Pregnant with stork-girl.gif

****5****10****15****20****25****30****353rdtri.gif***40 (Hospital BC w/CNMs due to GD)

Old 10-06-2010, 02:25 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I hope so, because I've been like this all day! Lots of crampiness and back pain, too. Fingers crossed!
Old 10-06-2010, 10:33 PM

I'm not due till the 27th, but I've been having the loose stools (yucks) for at least a week now. Plus intermittent crampiness and back pain. In fact, I woke up at 3 AM last night with menstrual-like cramping so bad I was SURE I was going into labor. I didn't have any of this stuff with my first--just passed some bloody mucous one morning, then nothing, then 3 nights later woke up in transition--so this is all new to me, and I have no idea if it means that I'm going to have the baby before 40 weeks (hope hope hope), or if I'm just going to feel like crap for the next 3+ weeks.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:19 AM

I don't know, either. It's been happening for me consistently since Monday, when I also had a lot of bloody show. So far, I'm still here and pregnant...lol. Lots of menstrual cramps, but they come and go. I'm getting so anxious!
Old 10-07-2010, 10:09 AM

If a few days of diarrhea were an accurate indicator of impending labor, then I should have had this baby 3-4 times by now (My first baby arrived a few hours after the onset of diarrhea/vomiting though...)

daughter #1 10/13/07
daughter #2 10/08/10

User Tag List