Incase I go into labor tonight.... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-09-2010, 06:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So how many nights in a row have you done something or got something ready; "Just incase I go into labor tonight"

I have since Thursday, I was having very regular 10min apart contrax with backaches inbetween, but they were gone by morning. Same last night. Today I have some VERY strong contrax, but they're not close enough to worry about timing yet.

SAHM to Codi 1/12/08, James 11/3/10 and Connor 4/10/13 with our own personal Superhero DH/daddy

#2 of 4 Old 10-09-2010, 06:56 PM

Pretty much every night! And definitely now that induction is looking like a definite possibility due to PIH We're pretty much ready, dh is going to install the carseat tonight and I think that was the last major thing we needed to get down. Basinett and clothes are all set up, hospital bag is packed, just need to go into labor now
#3 of 4 Old 10-09-2010, 07:43 PM

I think about it every day and it's getting exhausting. See the "Prodromal Labor club" thread for details.

On the plus side, the house stays really, really, really clean lately. And our stash of yummy foods is slowly growing. Tonight I'll be making a few loaves of fresh pumpkin bread (to freeze) and dehydrating about fifteen pounds of delicious locally grown apples...

Loving wife partners.gif and mama to my sweet little son coolshine.gif (Fall 2008) and a beautiful baby girl babyf.gif(Fall 2010)

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty. --George Bernard Shaw

#4 of 4 Old 10-09-2010, 09:10 PM

Uhmm... no, I don't know anyone who just cleaned the bathrooms at 730PM or threw in an extra load of laundry. If this continues I will have a nice clean house before I birth. ;-)
I have had some TMI indications that labor is on the way, although I don't think it will be tonight (all that frenetic activity seemed to slow down the contractions, actually).
And we had a lovely day, really nice-- I colored all morning with the kids, then we went to an apple orchard, and I took them on a bike ride to the park after a rest. We fixed homemade pizza for dinner. If it was the last full day of only 2 children-- it was a good one. If not-- it was still a good one.

Anne-Marie
expecting #3 October 26, 2010

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page