dreams... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 10-11-2010, 12:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had a dream last week that I was lying in my bath tub unconscious with the baby floating still attached to the cord which was coming out of me still. As soon as I realized what I dreamed, I or whoever walked in got me breathing and baby breathing again. And then was good. Weird dream. That's as long as it lasted.

The last night and the night before I dreamed that I had bloody show. Gross in real life and still just as gross in dreams. Lol. I must be getting close because I don't remember the weird dreams.

Married to a Navy man of 12 yrs.

03/02: 11/05: 01/08: 10-18-09: 10-31-10 and 7/22/13 with twins and just found out we're pos.gif again!!chicken3.gif

cd.gifslingboy.giffamilybed1.gifwinner.jpg

m/c '97 and in '03

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 10-11-2010, 02:53 PM

I have weird dreams right throughout pregnancy. It's always one of my first pregnancy symptoms! Some have been downright terrifying nightmares

Mama to DD Feb '08 (9lbs), DS Oct '10 (10lbs) hbac.gif, DD Jan '13 hbac.gif

#3 of 3 Old 10-11-2010, 03:26 PM

I also have weird dreams throughout, but particularly in the 1st and 3rd trimesters.

I had a dream last night that baby came today, and I didn't recognize her as mine... Someone had taken her away and I hadn't seen her and then when I found her it just didn't feel like my baby. She looked nothing like me or dh. Not a happy dream. I felt very confused.

I had a similar dream while pregnant with ds. Family had been taking care of the baby for a week after I gave birth, and I was looking for my baby. When I finally found him, he wasn't a human baby at all, but a small white terrier puppy with a pink bow. Weird.

I think I just have anxiety about this huge separation that is looming as the baby leaves the space of my body. It manifests in strange, bizarre dreams.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page