Message From MistyMama - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 12-28-2010, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Candace got both the plants and the funds we sent her... she still isn't ready to come back on here for herself but there are the messages she sent me on FB:

We received the plant - it's so nice to have something alive and real to look at, to remind us how many people are thinking of our family right now. Thank you. I will drop by our DDC in the next day or two to say thank you myself. You guys are so very sweet.

Oh my goodness - we got the paypal funds. I can't believe how generous and kind everyone was, esp during the holidays. I have not been able to bring myself back to the forums yet, but I promise I will be by soon to say thank you myself. I just wanted to take the time to say thank you here so you could pass it on. We had to pay a good bit to give Gavin a proper service, grave and memorial - something you don't expect to have to do for your child and something we didn't have funds set aside for. There is honestly nothing we need more right now than some money to help cover the cost - thank you.

Rachel, proud Army wife to my superhero.gif and SAHM to my crazy boys jumpers.gif... Trevor 4/08, Trenton 6/09 and Travis 10/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 12-28-2010, 05:25 PM

How nice to hear from her! Glad the $ and plant were well received.

Thanks so much for taking care of this Rachel

Mama to DD Feb '08 (9lbs), DS Oct '10 (10lbs) hbac.gif, DD Jan '13 hbac.gif

#3 of 6 Old 12-29-2010, 08:07 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thanks for the message from Candace. I think about her and Gavin a lot.  I'm glad we were able to help them out some.

#4 of 6 Old 12-29-2010, 09:53 AM

Thanks for the message from Candace, I have been thinking of her a lot.  A great big thank you for organizing this too!

Waiting, not so patiently, to meet our new addition this October
#5 of 6 Old 12-31-2010, 01:37 PM

im so glad that our gift helped and it seemed like it was the right choice- plant and $$. hopefully the plant will continue to remind candace that her special little man will be remembered and thought of always by people all over globe xx

heartbeat.gifmy DH DS (5) angel1.gifx2... rainbow1284.gif DD 8th oct!! 9lb 5oz  Madison Akina-Mae - i wear her, feed her, co-sleep and hold her just about every minute of the day DS is my little scientist and the most loving person i ever did meet.  I'm lucky and I know it
#6 of 6 Old 01-02-2011, 04:03 PM

Thanks for sharing the messages with us and for organising everything!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page