I can't believe I bought a pregnancy test this week! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 01-13-2011, 08:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Some very familiar feelings began to raise some suspicion . Nonie is 12weeks old, DH had the big "V" one month ago, but.....well....you know. It was just strange peeing on a stick again when I thought I would never do that again. It was negative ( why was there a very, very tiny, tiny, tiny piece of me that was disappointed!?) Snapped back to reality that we are so good with the 5 blessings we have. I think DH is sleeping with the "raincoats" in hand after that scare!!! And wouldn't you know it.....period returned today! No wonder I thought I could be Preggers again.....PMS and early pregnancy symps were always very similar to me. Nonie is EBF!!! really......12weeks.....ugh......

anyone else relate?
#2 of 4 Old 01-14-2011, 06:18 PM

With my 2nd child I took a test at 2 months.  And didn't get PPAF until 14 months.  I went through 10 test probably.  I understand the need to KNOW if you are preggo or not.

This time AF is already working on coming back (I have bloody mucous some nights) but haven't bothered to take a test.  A part of me fears the spotting is implantation and I don't want to have to deal with it if that is the case.

#3 of 4 Old 01-20-2011, 07:31 PM

I really don't think my fertility is returning just yet but I did dig under my sink and pull out the 1 stick I still have left from a year ago.  It doesn't expire for several months yet.  I didn't use it tho!

And so sorry to hear AF is back so soon for you =\

Loving DH geek.gif, raising DS1 learning.gif(01/08) and DS2 bfinfant.gif(10/10), caring for cat.gif x 3 .
#4 of 4 Old 01-25-2011, 09:06 AM

af always returns for me @ 6 weeks. i've been expecting it this month for the last week and no signs, however we use condoms. elora has woken up a few nights to nurse tho, when she never has b4, so i'm thinkin' that's it. i know i'm not, but my irrational mind will probably get the best of me and i'll end up buying a test.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page