journey to well-being - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-16-2010, 04:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Jamie. I am on a journey to rid myself of many serious, chronic & acute health issues. I am utlilizing several MD's, a Naturopath, Acupuncture, Core Shamanism, diet, meditation, counseling, chinese medicine, and alas nothing seems to be working. Can you see what the root issue is and if there is a path for healing for me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 02-17-2010, 05:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mamablossom,
First, I want to applaud you for searching many different potential healing methods. There are so many wonderful things available.

As far as your health goes I am really feeling like the issue is more heart chakra centered. I get a sense of heartbreak. But not what is typically thought of as heartbreak as in boyfriend/girlfriend (or any combo of that).
This is heartbreak of a different kind. It's feel parental or from somebody that was parental like in your life.
You carry a lot of grief with you and it's racking your body. The core is the center of your being. Physically it rules your heart, lungs and some others. I see these two as main issues for you though. But remember, when the heart chakra or actual heart is out of balance, it will affect the rest of the energy centers and body function. And if you are to be well than you have to heal your heart.
When I see you I see you physically drawing your body inward, if that makes sense. I want you to try to start living more outward. Literally stand up straight and push your chest out. (I know that sounds silly, but just try it)
Yoga positions like cobra will be very good for you. I also keep hearing that yoga and heart opening positions will help you.
I almost wondering if you aren't doing too much at this point. I feel like there is now this pressure to find the perfect cure and what I keep seeing and hearing is stillness. It's time for stillness. You need to let the things you have done integrate and maybe chill out with all that for a minute and really listen to whether your body is changing and healing. I feel that it is, but you are not hearing it, rather you are looking for the one thing that will instantly cure it. The only one thing there is, is YOU. So go heart centered. Your answer is there, within you. It is not with someone else or a practicionor.
I wish you much healing.

*Please remember that all questions are answered here on the forum only. I do not accept private pm's for more information on your question.*
If you would like to leave me feedback, you can do so here:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/member.php?u=59076
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page