10 Year Infertility Journey - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-17-2010, 01:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can I get pregnant and how?

I am a 32 year old woman who has been trying to get pregnant for 10 years. We have tried everything from acupuncture, herbs galore, chinese teas, standing on my head, and IVFs around the world. I am lucky to have an adopted daughter from Guatemala! I really would like to get pregnant. Is it really possible? If so how on earth is this possible? Our life is mostly in order...fabulous husband if I do say so myself, great kid, pets, warm family, big gardens, and the required bit of chaos! We would welcome in more little spirits but ovaries are not agreeing, bank accounts are tapped out, and hope is dwindling. Nothing is wrong with my uterus but my ovaries will not cooperate with the program and refuse to ovulate. Feeling desperate and will travel a million miles to achieve this dream......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 02-17-2010, 06:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi there.
I'm so sorry to hear of this 10 year difficult journey you have been on. My heart goes out to you...

Unfortunately I am not seeing you pregnant. I'm sorry to say that.
But please remember that I do not have all the answers and I can be wrong.
I do want to tell you though, that I do see you with more adopted children. I get a sense of another Guatemalan child and it looks to me as if there is a third from somewhere different. I also get the feeling, that by accepting that you will not get pregnant, (whether you do so willingly or not) there is going to be a lot of relief to you. Not that you will gladly accept that, but the weight this has put on you emotionally, physically and all around in your life has become huge. There will be happiness that comes from acceptance. Unexpectedly to you. Meaning you might not think thats true, that you could be happy about any of this. But between the relief and going on to continue to live your life joyously instead of always bogged down by this, there will be a happiness that actually fills you up. There will still be hurt of course, but overall, acceptance is what's going to lead to better things for you and your family.
I wish you much peace.

(P.S. If I did not make sense please let me know. I reread this and am not sure I made sense.)

*Please remember that all questions are answered here on the forum only. I do not accept private pm's for more information on your question.*
If you would like to leave me feedback, you can do so here:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/member.php?u=59076
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page