Question about finding my path toward a brighter future for me and family - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-18-2010, 03:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Jamie,

What an amazing contribution you are making to MDC!
I'm excited about this alliance and look forward to your reading.
We've had some very emotionally difficult last few years, due to a series of events (partly due to my own choices). We had a big dissapointment recently that honestly felt like a nail in a coffin.
I am very much downtrodden lately and I guess I'm just needing to know...

Can you offer some insight/sense of direction or path I should be taking to deliver me/my family into light/dreams/goals realized?

Many thanks.

Mel.
#2 of 3 Old 02-18-2010, 11:11 PM

Hello Mel,

Thanks for being a part of this alliance. I'm pleased to be here

Let me just say, no nail, no coffin. That's not even possible in life. It's just not. You know the saying "when one door closes, a window opens" The thing that is impt. to remember here is that what your energy is concentrating on is what vibe you are sending out to the universe and that is what is coming back to you. So right now you are feeling like you have sealed the deal that your life is going to suck and thats just not the case unless you let it be. That's my pep talk.

As far as what I am seeing for you, a move will be necessary. And there are some heavy changes that need to be made. Sometimes moving is running away, but in your families case it will be more of a starting over. You have really hurt some feelings along the way, lets be honest here. However not all relationships lost where necessarily a bad thing to lose. In fact, there is some more letting go of people in your life continuing and necessary. I see what you need is to drop the baggage. In all areas you have some. You also need to lighten up your attitude. You are being a real downer these days and your kids need some light heartedness. They are loved, but not necessarily having a ton of fun.

Start with these things and look for improvement. Remember: No nail, no coffin unless you make it that way.
You will be fine.

*Please remember that all questions are answered here on the forum only. I do not accept private pm's for more information on your question.*
If you would like to leave me feedback, you can do so here:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/member.php?u=59076
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#3 of 3 Old 02-19-2010, 05:12 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you, Jamie.
I needed to hear these things.
I also want to add that you were *so* intuitive in the things you said that you actually QUOTED something I said just a few days ago

Thanks again.
Mel.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page