Is there a message for me from my baby, angels, or other guides regarding labor/ birth? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-18-2010, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Jamie,

Thank you for the time and energy you devote to this forum. What a great idea! I will probably lurk on here often and post with questions on occasion...

I am due May 14th with a baby girl and am planning a UC. I feel confident about my ability to give birth unassisted but am seeking guidance on what I might need to focus on in labor, or perhaps prior to. I am wondering if there is a specific message for me from my baby, angels, or other guides regarding this labor? I intuitively receive messages often but haven't honed in my skills on recieving CLEARLY... so they are often vague and I would love to get something to really hold on to! :-) Last time I had a hard time surrendering to the power and intensity (and perceived pain of labor)...

Any intuitive guidance you can offer would me most appreciated.

Free-birthing, un-schooling (Waldorf style), extended breastfeeding, cloth diapering Earth Mama to Kayleb, ( 10/07) and Anaya ( 5/10)! Joyfully married to my beloved I hug trees and plant seeds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 02-20-2010, 09:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Earthmama,

That is very exciting about your upcoming May baby

I want to tell you that I'm seeing things go very smoothly for you and very quickly as well! Just knowing that you had a hard time surrending last time is actually setting you up quite nicely this time to do so. You will be meditating on that closer to your birthing time. I do see some laboring in the water. I dont get the impression of you planning a waterbirth necessarily, but there will be some water laboring. Looks to me like the bath tub or shower. Seriously, things are going to move quickly and with great ease. I get the impression that you are not going to have much time to think about it anyways.
The main thing (and you know this) is trust. Obviously you have to have that if you are planning a UC. Make sure you are 100% completely there! A small bit of anxiety that comes and go is normal and is good. Shouldn't be niave or uneducated.
And knowing what you had a hard time with last time, meditate on letting that go this time.
Your baby is very excited to come Earthside I can tell you that. And she the way she is born is going to very much indicate her personality in life (in all very positive ways).

Good luck! Many birthing blessings to you!

*Please remember that all questions are answered here on the forum only. I do not accept private pm's for more information on your question.*
If you would like to leave me feedback, you can do so here:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/member.php?u=59076
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page