Reading on our son - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-19-2010, 11:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We've been told that our son is a Crystal child...just wondering if you see this as well or anything else you see that stands out to you about our two year old little man. It seems like he has been 'playing' with energies lately and has been completely out of sorts (of course that could be due to other things as well

Hope this makes sense (serious severe lack of sleep going on here lately!)

Thanks, what a great service!!!
#2 of 2 Old 02-20-2010, 10:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Jillsy,

Ah, the wonders of a Crystal baby. They are something else, aren't they?
Not only is your son playing with energies, but what he is very good at is seeing the energy all around him, especially on ppl. He's see's auras clearly.
I need you to know that he very much needs a calm and soothing environment. Too many ppl, too much noise, too much excitement really agitates him. However he LOVES ppl and loves to be around them. So it's a matter of you learning how to teach him to stay in a "bubble of peace" and protecting his own energy when he's out and about.
TV is also extremely agitating to him. Be aware. You will notice if he has gotten too much TV and very little will even be too much for him.
He loves horses and I can see him very clearly riding them often. Start giving him horse experiences asap. He's like the horse whisperer. He may end up working with them, but no matter what he will def. ride them and own some at some point. Maybe you already own one? I do get the impression there is one or more around him already.
He will go into counseling one day. I mean he will counsel others.
I'm not being shown clearly what kind of counselor he will be, but he will be a counselor at some point.

You have a very special little boy there. Let him show you how to live in love.

*Please remember that all questions are answered here on the forum only. I do not accept private pm's for more information on your question.*
If you would like to leave me feedback, you can do so here:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/member.php?u=59076
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page