Relationship Advise - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-05-2010, 11:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a question regarding my husband and I. We had a very hard time last year and things are much better. Do you see us staying together? I do love him and we have a great family together. We have been through so much I get scared that our relationship will never be whole again.
#2 of 2 Old 04-07-2010, 12:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I do think that you will be whole again. I see things as bumpy for awhile longer though. There is definitely a sense of needing to rebuild some trust. The trust I'm speaking of is trusting each other to be kind to one another. Trusting that you won't just continue to constantly tear one another down. Being able to trust your feelings, your deepest thoughts and desires with one another. That is the kind of trust you are rebuilding. And you will get there. But don't expect it to be all at once. It's going to take some time. You both took some time to start tearing each other down, so now it will take some time to build each other back up. It will be worth it. You are so right..you do have a great family.

*Please remember that all questions are answered here on the forum only. I do not accept private pm's for more information on your question.*
If you would like to leave me feedback, you can do so here:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/member.php?u=59076
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page