Will this person ever leave us alone? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-07-2010, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There is a person in my life and in my son's life that has caused us both alot of sadness. It has caused me so much worry. I worry for my son's well-being. I worry about what trouble this person will stir up or get into next. Sometimes he leaves us alone for short periods and things are peaceful but then he returns. My question is will this man move on and leave us alone?

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-07-2010, 10:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am very happy to say that in the end this man will go away. The sense I get is that he essentially will "get bored" (that is how I am hearing it) and will move on. In fact, I do think he will not only move away. But eventually disappear altogether. I reccomend that you start putting positive light around you and your son and even this man. Surround the situation in love instead of FEAR. Make affirmations like "My son and I are safe and loved" "I bring people around myself and my child that are the essence of positive light and love" "This man X is free to be his own person as he holds no bearing on our life"
He will leave you alone. I do see that, but that doesn't mean you can't help the situation along.
Good luck!

*Please remember that all questions are answered here on the forum only. I do not accept private pm's for more information on your question.*
If you would like to leave me feedback, you can do so here:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/member.php?u=59076
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page