What am I not seeing? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-23-2010, 12:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello Jamie, thank you for this opportunity.

I am all but convinced that something is off in regards to the health of my three youngest children. They just don't seem right and have pain that doesn't make sense. I trust my mother's intuition that something is wrong, but have no idea what it is and need help knowing where to start looking.

Thanks!
Andrea

Andrea mommy to G(2/97), S : (1/04), E & J (7/07)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 04-26-2010, 09:21 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am really stuck on your question. It just hasn't been coming to me. Just wanted to give you a quick heads up. I'll be back to try again, I keep trying. I just haven't really seen anything yet and I've been stuck b/c I believe in your Mothers Intuition.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#3 of 3 Old 04-26-2010, 11:39 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am not seeing a physical cause. Aside from some growing pains. Other than that I think your children are just very sensitive to energy. It's very common with children today. They are very special little beings and they are sensitive to the world around them. So knowing that I encourage you to make sure you home atmosphere is very soothing. I see that burning pure lavender oil will be good. I think that teaching them some calming meditation, yoga techniques to relieve aches and pains will be beneficial as well as soothe their emotions. Also, clutter in the house really affects them. It makes them feel a little crazy. One of your children really needs a good dose of sunshine on a regular basis and some digging in the dirt. Feels like one of the twins. One child, your daughter, does not handle sugar or white flour well, that's what bothers her stomach. And just as an extra FYI, I'm hearing that Waldorf is a good design of schooling for them. That was just being thrown in for good measure I guess. lol

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page