Message from Beyond? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-26-2010, 05:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dear Jamie!

As you know I lost my son 3 yeas ago and I also lost my dad 6 months ago. I am convinced that they are around.
Can you see how they are and whether they would like to send a message?
Thank you in advance!

Barbara

Barbara, Mama to Isabel (06/2004), Jake (08/2006-03/2007), Noah (01/2008), and Matteo (07/2011) 
Please always research the safety of vaccines even if your doctor tells you they are harmless! novaxnocirc.gif

#2 of 2 Old 04-27-2010, 07:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Your son looks radiant. Literally as if he's glowing. There is no harm to him. No ill affects on him. He's showing me a dresser. There is something in this dresser that is something you keep that is a reminder of him. So I would assume this dresser is in your home. He's pointing at it and showing me to bring you confirmation that he is still around. He's with you, he loves you and he doesn't miss you b/c he is very much still with you...but he knows you miss him. He knows how much you still cry for him. I know how much you still cry. I know you try to put on the good face for family and friends and especially your other young children. But I can see that your heart is broken in too. And I'm sorry. I'm very very sorry. But please do know that your son is still by your side. In fact, he must've been a mama's boy b/c he clings to you still. Do you ever feel him or smell him? B/c it seems to me like he does try to make his presence known. Just with a breeze on your skin or his scent wafts by. He is very attached to you still. Still your lil man. He knows you only made the best decisions you could at the time. He knows you never meant him any harm. It wasn't your fault and you need to let that go.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page