Pregnancy Health Question - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-26-2010, 10:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Jamie-

You already told me in the New Year’s “Ask a Psychic” thread that I will have another child. You also said that my pregnancy would go pretty well health-wise. However, I have considerable anxiety around this issue and wanted to take a minute to ask for clarification… I’m not sure if your insight about things “going well” refer to the outcome of the pregnancy or the pregnancy itself.

I was pretty miserable while I was pregnant with DS due to several issues, the two most pressing were hyperemesis along with a blood clot that I got in my leg when I was 9 weeks along. I had to have daily injections of blood thinners and was told that I would have to restart the injections from the very beginning of any subsequent pregnancies. I am very afraid of needles.

However, in spite of all of my issues DS was born healthy and strong and neither of us have suffered any negative effects at all from the pregnancy.

So my question is: What will a future pregnancy look like for me health-wise? More specifically, will the constant nausea and vomiting of the hyperemesis return? And do you see me needing and/or getting the injections of blood thinners again?

Thank you so much.

Sleepy mama to Colin Theodore 8-12-08 and Trevor Arthur 7-17-12.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-29-2010, 03:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow, that sounds like it was quite a lot to deal with.
You know, I actually remembered you and your question from that very long thread. Which tells me the energy of what I felt is strong. And I continue to feel like another pregnancy will be just fine. I am not seeing/feeling the hypermesis. That is not to say you won't have some 'typical' morning sickness, but I'm not seeing it to the point of hypermesis.
I'm also not seeing any needles either. I am not going to sit here and tell you though, that you will not have any symptoms of anything pregnancy. It feels to me like it will be your pretty run of the mill pregnancy, which sounds like for you would be much much better than what you experienced.

*Please remember that all questions are answered here on the forum only. I do not accept private pm's for more information on your question.*
If you would like to leave me feedback, you can do so here:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/member.php?u=59076
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page