CO or AZ? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-27-2010, 06:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Jamie~

Thanks for answering this question for me. I've been praying for signs and will count your answer as one.

We are moving... but we don't know where and are stuck b/t the choices of staying in AZ where we currently live (and my husband has a job) and going back to CO where our families live (and I have a job offer, husband does not). We would go back to CO if there was any sure way of knowing my husband will find a job there (he's the breadwinner so that I can be home with our daughter). At this point we see it as a leap of faith if we make the move. Which is the best decision for our family (as individuals and as well as a whole)?

Any and all insight is greatly welcome!
Thanks so much!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-29-2010, 04:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I definitely feel that staying put at this time in AZ is the best choice. I can sense the urge to move and have that kind of change and the possibility it brings. But what I am hearing is, don't fix it if it's not broken. I get that there must be reasons you want to move. But I'm not sensing that there is anything awful to warrant all that upheaval to your lives and your child's life. Thats what the energy of it feels like. That it woudl be major upheaval, especially for your daughter. Overall, I'm sure she will adjust, kids are resiliant like that. But I do feel like it will be tough for her. I am really hearing that you should stay.

*Please remember that all questions are answered here on the forum only. I do not accept private pm's for more information on your question.*
If you would like to leave me feedback, you can do so here:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/member.php?u=59076
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page