Thanks for answering this question for me. I've been praying for signs and will count your answer as one.
We are moving... but we don't know where and are stuck b/t the choices of staying in AZ where we currently live (and my husband has a job) and going back to CO where our families live (and I have a job offer, husband does not). We would go back to CO if there was any sure way of knowing my husband will find a job there (he's the breadwinner so that I can be home with our daughter). At this point we see it as a leap of faith if we make the move. Which is the best decision for our family (as individuals and as well as a whole)?
Any and all insight is greatly welcome!
Thanks so much!