Health question for Jamie - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-27-2010, 06:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello Jamie, and thanks for taking the time to read my post...
I need to figure out what I am missing when it comes to my health. I am always tired and feeling unwell even thought I do so many things to keep my health up. What am I missing?
Thanks so much...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-29-2010, 04:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi.

Energetically your lower chakras are out of balance. They are slow and sluggish and that is why you feel that way. These chakras rule over your digestive system. That is such a crucial area in your body that relates to "keeping things moving" in more ways than one. I would try some cleanses and/or colonics, or whatever you are comfortable with. I would meditate on what it is that you are holding back. Why you are not releasing...on all levels spiritual/physical and emotional. You seem like a taker in the sense of you take it all on. But apparently you don't have good enough outlets b/c you continue to hold onto everything. Deep cleansing breaths are important for you. They will energetically refresh your soul. The more oxygen to your cells, the more energy you will have. As well as deep breathing actually massages your organs as it squishes and releases everything inside of you. I would also take a look at your water intake and really be honest with yourself about if it is adequate. It will flush you out.
Stop holding onto things. It feels so much better to release. and when you release you allow there to be space for something new.

*Please remember that all questions are answered here on the forum only. I do not accept private pm's for more information on your question.*
If you would like to leave me feedback, you can do so here:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/member.php?u=59076
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page