tailbone - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-28-2010, 01:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello Jamie,
I had a tailbone injury in April of 2009, but the pain did disappear in a few month. Then the pain came back around last December (2009). I've seen chiropractor and ostheopath, but the pain is still around (getting a little better). Around the same time my tailbone area started to hurt again in December, I started to have a digestive problems. Do you see any connection between this tailbone pain and my digestive problem, and WHY my tailbone started to hurt again in December? Thank you.
#2 of 2 Old 05-03-2010, 12:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There is something going on in your life. Something or someone that doesn't "sit well" with you. Therefore the tailbone and digestive issues. This feels very related to a person to me. Actually it feels as if there is more than one, they are a couple. Maybe a brother and sister in law, or a sister and brother in law? It feels like it is a personal relationship to you, not just an aquantince. You should know that when you injure a body part, first of all, that area was already weak, in order for that to happen. But then after you injure it, it remains a week spot on your body and not only physically but energetically as well. That is why it is bothering you all this time later, when you thought it was healed. You need to deal with the annoyances and unsettling situations/conversations etc with these other people that I'm seeing. The physical will adjust, once your mental/emotional adjusts.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page