Where to Live - Follow-up Question - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-28-2010, 04:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Jamie! Thanks for your thoughts in response to my question on whether we should stay in our townhome or move back to our condo.

You mentioned that you see us moving to Oregon in 2011, and I'd like to ask you for some further detail around that. My heart has always felt a pull to the west coast and I've often thought we should move to British Columbia (we're in Canada) because of how the land makes my spirits soar. Certainly Oregon has that similar feel for me because of the similarities in landscape, so for that reason alone I could see how I'd happily go there... but it's a whole new country! So, can you provide any insight on how you see that happening, or what would lead us to Oregon? (If by chance you're picking up a BC vibe rather than Oregon, then the same question goes...any insights on the events that might lead us there?)

Thanks in advance for your thoughts! I'm quite enjoying your perspective on things.

Melanie
Magical Mama, joyfully home educating my three wonders: FR (12/02), EG (05/05), DK (06/09)
#2 of 2 Old 05-02-2010, 11:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That is interesting that I saw Oregon which is def. not in Canada.

What I am seeing is a woman with her arms outstretched and she is motioning her hands to you like "come here, come on in" Meaning to the Oregon area. She looks slightly older, maybe 50-60's. And I get a sense of 'family' from her. This happens to be one of those obscure pictures, that could mean a lot of different things. And being that it's future, you will not likely have confirmation on what it all means until that time.

The only other thing that is coming to me is a change in your husbands job, allowing you to make this move.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page