Conflicted - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-20-2010, 09:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Jamie. I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I appreciate what you do so much. You provide such an amazing and valuable service to the lovely folks on here, and I am really grateful to have you as a resource.

This is a follow up to my question about my relationship. http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1220277
I never imagined I'd actually end up leaving but I did about a month ago. It was mutual and cordial. While it was hard to let go, I made my peace with our decision and felt like it was the right choice for all involved. I started dating very quickly, probably too quickly and I met someone.

My ex has recently and suddenly had this huge change of heart, and wants to be everything that I ever wanted/needed him to be. I do feel like I still love my ex, and I know he loves me, but I'm not sure if we've both grown enough individually to make it together again as a couple. I honestly never expected us to reunite, but he seems very genuine, and it's bringing back old feelings.

While I don't know this other man very well, things have moved much more quickly than I wanted or anticipated. He's very kind, easy to talk to, and makes me feel very comfortable. I enjoy spending time with him, but I don't know if I see any kind of future with him.

I guess my question is, what direction should I be heading in right now? Is right now the time you see us getting back together, or do you still see that as an option for us at all? And how does this other man fit into the picture?
I'm just very confused, conflicted and torn right now.

Thank you for helping me to clear this up in my heart and in my head, and clarifying some of the feelings I have going on right now. I appreciate your insight very much, thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-22-2010, 10:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I do not see you back with your ex (yet). I see you doing other things for awhile. I don't see your ex changing truly for himself as long as you are with him. He needs to do this for himself, not to win you back.
I think you will enjoy other people in the meantime including this current man.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page