Can you please help me understand? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-23-2010, 10:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Jamie... I have yet another question. lol

I know we have had some discussion about this before, but, can you help me understand why I cant seem to be happy with my husband (or want to be near him) , even when he is being nice and doing nice things for me? I just seem to feel alone no matter what. I am just trying to understand why I feel this way , to help me try to figure some things out.

I appreciate your help as always!

Jennifer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 10-25-2010, 03:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jennifer,
You and your partner do not bring out the best in one another. You are not on the same page about much of anything. So although you have managed to create this life together and have children, that doesn't mean that he is your soul mate, which I believed we talked about. But more importantly as far as I can tell you two just don't feed each other mentally, emotionally or Spiritually. Like I said you are not on a the same page. That is why you can't be happy even when he is being nice. You don't want to be with him anymore in your soul, but logistics tell you to stay. Finances tell you to stay. Your brain tells you to stay. But your your heart and soul know better. So it doesn't matter so much if he is nice to you. What matters is that you are living out of alignment with yourself and your relationship is just one symptom of that.

You'll get through this. You are strong enough, you just don't know it yet.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page