Time to date? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-21-2010, 06:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi again Jamie!

So, I feel like it might be time to brave the dating world.  Eek.

Besides my neighbour that we chatted about before, I don't know any potentially 'datable' men.  I could try the internet, but don't know if I have the energy to sift through all the people on there to find one that's a close enough match to actually go on a date with. ( Being an introvert, with very little free time, I don't see myself going on a series of dates with different people.  Know what I mean?)

I'm not necessarily hunting for "The One" right now, although if it IS the right time, then that would be a nice surprise!

Any hints as to where I can find "a good man"? ;)

Thanks, as always, for your help!

Anne

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 11-22-2010, 08:26 AM

Hi DancingAnne!

I think you are right. It's time to put yourself out there. I want you to know that January feels like it's going to have a lot of movement in that direction for you. In fact, I can see fairly clearly the man you will cross paths with then. That's the thing, though, you will cross paths. I don't feel that it is anything in particular you will do except be in the right place at the right time. :)

I get the feeling of a bookstore type atmosphere. It may be a book signing of sorts. Heck, he may be the author.  He's got sandy brown hair. He's around 40 I think. Maybe a little younger. Average to tall height. Attractive yummy.gif (omg, I totally had to use that smiley just then!)

He has a very relaxed energy about him. He's wearing chino style pants and a button down shirt. He looks nice, but relaxed at the same time. He's got a great smile and he smiles a lot. He's a happy person. I don't see any kids of his own, but he likes them. I do think he has been divorced, but I feel like it's been quite awhile.

I encourage you to make some trips to the local bookstore or coffee house in January. The place I'm seeing has a very cozy feeling to it. It's got armchairs and is intimate. It is not a bar! lol

You will meet this man in January. He is really nice and he will add happiness to your life. kiss.gif (again with the smiley. Sorry)

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#3 of 3 Old 11-22-2010, 08:59 AM - Thread Starter

yahoo!  Thanks Jamie.

I'm glad to hear that we will 'cross paths'.  The internet just doesn't resonate with me right now.

Now to make sure those paths are open in the coming months...smile.gif  And LOVE your smiley guys...that's the kind of reaction I'm really hoping for when I meet this new man!!  Yay!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page